3. Matt Olson (L) 1B
    4. Austin Riley (R) 3B
    5. Marcell Ozuna (R) DH
    6. William Contreras (R) C
    7. Adam Duvall (R) LF
    8. Orlando Arcia (R) 2B
    9. Michael Harris II (L) CF
    SP Spencer Strider (R)
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 07-02-2022 at 02:09 PM.

2. Likes:

cumberlandreds (07-02-2022),KeefeCato (07-02-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 7-2-22 Reds vs Braves 4:10

Hope the Reds snap their 9 game home losing streak. I'll be at the ballpark, hope everyone enjoys the game.

5. Likes:

757690 (07-02-2022),cumberlandreds (07-02-2022),KeefeCato (07-02-2022),Red Raindog (07-02-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Hope the Reds snap their 9 game home losing streak. I'll be at the ballpark, hope everyone enjoys the game.
    At least you get to see Mahle instead of Minor. Although Minor wasn't bad for once last night.

I've had Strider all year for my fantasy team. Picked him up after seeing him in relief against Reds in the first series. He moved into the starting rotation for the Braves about 5 turns through the rotation ago and he's been REALLY good. Just electric stuff. Fastball between 98 and 100 with some movement and a devastating slider. Shows the occasional change. Able to pound the zone at the knees on the black. Good luck, Reds.
    Well, that's what those words mean. He was here. If they don't keep him, he will have been lost/subtracted. I headed out the door today with two shoes on my feet. If I don't return with them, I have lost them. If I do return with them, I haven't added them. ---M2

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Ron's in the house! Reds are gonna mash today!!!
    “It’s the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.”
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

Quote Originally Posted by KeefeCato View Post
    At least you get to see Mahle instead of Minor. Although Minor wasn't bad for once last night.
    Mahle/Minor... probably all the same at the little bandbox we call home. Hope Tyler can keep it in the yard today and give us seven(or more).
    “It’s the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.”
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

Got a thunderstorm in progress down here in SE KY. Hope there's no interruptions in the game today.
    ---- Bill Vaughn

It's sad when the fans of the away team seems to outnumber the home fans.

Watching only my second game this year (via streaming). I've been so busy (even retired) I have no "connect" with this year's team at all. Other then they really suck! If they lose today they will have lost twice as many games as they havew won (lol).
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Pretty impressive double play

1-6-3 DP ends a scoreless first for TyMahl.
    ---- Bill Vaughn

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Why in the world is .900 OPS Matt Olsen bunting, of all things?
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Bad AB Indy
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Ky Fried Redleg View Post
    Got a thunderstorm in progress down here in SE KY. Hope there's no interruptions in the game today.
    I'm originally from that area. Howdy, neighbor.

Uno Dos Tres for the Reds in the first.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by durl View Post
    I'm originally from that area. Howdy, neighbor.
    Hello durl. Where from exactly?
    ---- Bill Vaughn

Turn Off Ads?