Turn Off Ads?
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: 7-10-22 Reds vs Rays 1:40

Re: 7-10-22 Reds vs Rays 1:40

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman92 View Post
    Sunday Night Baseball….huge game between Red Sox and Yankees and Stanton up in a 1 run game in the 7th and the umpire called 3 strikes on Stanton that were all decently out of the zone.

Criminal and as a baseball fan watching a big game, just takes away the excitement of the battle
    As a baseball purist, and I'm as pure as you will find when it comes to baseball, this i one area that needs to be addressed. There are a bunch of umpires who are just woefully bad at making consistent ball/strike calls. It pains me to have to say it but I see no real choice but to address the problem with technology.
    “It’s the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.”
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

2. Likes:

goreds2 (07-11-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 7-10-22 Reds vs Rays 1:40

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    The Reds closed their 11-game homestand with a 6-5 record against Atlanta, the New York Mets, Pittsburgh and Tampa Bay.

6-5 is better than I thought they'd do going into the homestand
    I think we're seeing how valuable Tyler Stephenson is to this team. Getting him back was huge

Turn Off Ads?