Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Easiest Parking???

Thanks, folks!

By the way, creek, I noticed the Dunn cleavage is gone! I'm payin' tribute to Sammy for a day or two.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Originally posted by macro
    By the way, creek, I noticed the Dunn cleavage is gone! I'm payin' tribute to Sammy for a day or two.
    Thanks for ixnaying the Hamilton mug shot!! Me, I'm trying to come to terms with the whole Adam/:smokin: thing.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Originally posted by creek14
    And congrats on the upcoming event, but I think the name Adam would be a better choice...
    Thank you. And yes, I first brought the name up while watching the Reds. We had struggled so much to come up with a name, and the game showed a shot of Austin as he threw a fly out back into the infield. I yelled into the other room "What about 'Austin' for a name?" My wife said, let me think about it for a day or two, and that became his name.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

For the past three years, my friends and I have been parking at a lot across from the Bengals practice field right off the 2nd street exit. For night games, it's always been completely free because they don't have an attendent out there. It's about a 10-15 minute walk, but for a poor college student, that beats paying to park any day of the week.

Originally posted by ballgame16
    There is a shuttle that runs from hooters
    As Al Bundy would say.... "Sign me up!"

Does that shuttle meet at the corner of Big'uns Street and Boobs Ave? :evilgrin:

It is $1.00 in the Fountain Square garage....other than free that is the bestest!

If nothing else is going on downtown you can get lucky and find a spot on the street.

If you get down there early enough (which I always do)...the Fountain Square or Westin garages are the best!

Originally posted by creek14
    Hey TD, that sounds like a plan for Friday post game. :evilgrin:
    I'm game!!!!!!!!! Can you fake an illness and need mouth to mouth? Just as Adam happens past? Or jump out in his path when he is driving!

I like parking in Newport. You can park at the Travelodge for $3.00 and walk across the bridge and enter the centerfield gate (about a 10 minute walk) or take the tank. It beats the crowded street in front of the ballpark.

Tuesday night we parked in a garage off Race st. between 4th and 5th for $5. It's maybe a 10 minute walk from there. Get off on 5th st in Cincy and go about five blocks or so & turn right on race st. The entrance is just past the stop sign that is in the middle of the block on the right. Leaving the game find your way to 8th street where there is ramp onto I-75 south.
    The day game I went to earlier in the year we came around 275 to 471 and I intended to get off at the Newport on the Levee exit but missed it and crossed into Cincy. When I saw sign in downtown for $20 parking I decided to make my way back to Kentucky and parked at the Levee garage for $2 and walked the bridge. That was easier and cheaper but it seemed to be a pretty good walk but of course there is always the .50 shuttle.

My best parking experience ever last night.

Coming up North 471 and took 6th street exit. Drove about 6 blocks into town and cut down to 5th street. Turned left on 5th street pulled into a lot for $10. The best part about it though was that within 5 minutes of getting into to my car I was already out of Cincy and leaving Newport.

This tread holds a lot of good information. Someone might want to archive it.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Turn Off Ads?