Turn Off Ads?
Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 NBA Off-Season: The Season Begins Now (Or As Soon As KD Says It Does)

Re: 2023 NBA Off-Season: The Season Begins Now (Or As Soon As KD Says It Does)

Devin Booker on 57 points with 3:30 still left to play.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Dallas sending the G league team to Cleveland tonight. Yeesh.
    Forced OT too

I would think Dallas has to be thrilled that Kemba Walker has come back to life...32 pts in a losing effort. If his knees hold up...and that is a big IF.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Forced OT too

I would think Dallas has to be thrilled that Kemba Walker has come back to life...32 pts in a losing effort. If his knees hold up...and that is a big IF.
    Cleveland looked dead and couldn’t buy a shot, but figured it out late.

Dallas needs to use Kemba how Boston is using Blake. Once a week full time players.

5. Likes:

M2 (12-18-2022)

Just caught up on the last few pages of this thread—wow there are a couple HOT takes.

Does Kingspoint think Dame is Steph Curry?

Quote Originally Posted by Fil3232 View Post
    Just caught up on the last few pages of this thread—wow there are a couple HOT takes.

Does Kingspoint think Dame is Steph Curry?
    KP thinks Dame is Jesus Christ.

8. Likes:

dubc47834 (12-19-2022),Fil3232 (12-18-2022)

Not surprising, but sad:

From Shams

Los Angeles Lakers star Anthony Davis is expected to miss at least one month after suffering a right foot injury, multiple sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.
    Last edited by UKFlounder; 12-18-2022 at 12:55 PM.

10. Likes:

dubc47834 (12-19-2022),M2 (12-18-2022)

Cleveland looked dead and couldn’t buy a shot, but figured it out late.

Dallas needs to use Kemba how Boston is using Blake. Once a week full time players.
    I would thing that Dallas would be encouraged enough to have him run the second unit...even roll out some 3 guard lineups like they did last season. I would not play Kemba more than 25 mins a game unless his knees say so....
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

12. Likes:

Revering4Blue (12-18-2022)

I would thing that Dallas would be encouraged enough to have him run the second unit...even roll out some 3 guard lineups like they did last season. I would not play Kemba more than 25 mins a game unless his knees say so....
    Yeah I don’t think he can do it. But he can play at an all star level once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Devin Booker on 57 points with 3:30 still left to play.
    ...and an explanation point at the end to push the stakes higher between these two clubs. Hope they face each other in the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

He's absolutely necessary for relieving Doncic.

- - - Updated - - -

KP thinks Dame is Jesus Christ.
    J. C. couldn't go left.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Orlando on a 6 game winning streak. After beating the clippers, Toronto, Toronto, and Atlanta at home we beat the Celtics in Boston back to back games.

The addition of Fultz (and Cole) has been huge.

16. Likes:

Kingspoint (12-18-2022),Revering4Blue (12-18-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Orlando on a 6 game winning streak. After beating the clippers, Toronto, Toronto, and Atlanta at home we beat the Celtics in Boston back to back games.

"Hail the Admiral!"
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post

Was wondering when they’d take off a bit. Too much talent.

Was wondering when they’d take off a bit. Too much talent.
    Agreed, but Tatum missing the game had something to do outcome as well. Boston’s offense looked dazed and confused without him. Still not satisfied until Bol Bol gets more touches.

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    Agreed, but Tatum missing the game had something to do outcome as well. Boston’s offense looked dazed and confused without him. Still not satisfied until Bol Bol gets more touches.
    He didn’t miss the first game though.

21. Likes:

M2 (12-19-2022),Rojo Rijo (12-19-2022)

He didn’t miss the first game though.
    I didn’t realize they beat them twice. Now that is worthy of braggadocio (not in a bad way).

Turn Off Ads?