Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667

Thread: Cincinnati Bengals 2022 Part 2

Re: Cincinnati Bengals 2022 Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Love beating the Steelers.
    You bet. I hope the Steelers take many years evaluating whether Pickett is right for the team or not...

2. Likes:

Bob Sheed (11-21-2022),Kingspoint (11-21-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    You bet. I hope the Steelers take many years evaluating whether Pickett is right for the team or not...
    They need to get up to the top 5 and I don't think they are bad enough to do it...I would think they will go O line probably a tackle. Still sweet seeing them 3-7.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Titans, Chiefs, Browns, Bucs...

I would think you would be happy at 3-1 over the next 4
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

6. Likes:

Sea Ray (11-21-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    They need to get up to the top 5 and I don't think they are bad enough to do it...I would think they will go O line probably a tackle. Still sweet seeing them 3-7.
    With Colts, Falcons, Panthers and Raiders 4 out of the next 5 weeks, they'll likely blow that chance for a top five and maybe top ten, pick

One thing that I think rarely gets mentioned is how disciplined a team the Begnals are. They don't beat themselves, they don't get stupid penalties, they come ready to play, and they make some pretty good second half adjustments. Its a nice sea change from the Marvin era when there were games they wouldn't come to play, got killed by stupid penalties, and often beat themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillsdale87 View Post
    So do people still think Higgins is overrated and not worthy of being a #1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought when Chase went down Tee had a chance to really prove himself as a legit #1 and make himself a ton of money. The first couple of games were a mixed bag, but the guy balled out last night. That was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by pedro View Post
    I find this all somewhat hard to process. I’m 54 years old. The Bengals have only won 18 times in Pittsburgh in my lifetime. They just put 37 points on the board on the road against a good defense with an injury riddled team and walked away with a win, and yet I’m left thinking they didn’t play that well and should have done better. It’s very confusing.

Hopefully their team health will improve. The next few weeks will be tough. That said, it’s hard to ever count this team out, which is something that is hard for me to comprehend but which I’m certainly enjoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's like following the 99 Reds but for multiple seasons. It's confusing but a blast.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

10. Likes:

Fil3232 (11-21-2022),Roy Tucker (11-21-2022)

This thread is approaching 1,000 posts so it’s time for a new one:

https://www.redszone.com/forums/show...ngals-Part-III
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Turn Off Ads?