Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2022 Season - Continued…

Re: NFL 2022 Season - Continued…

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Hurts has to be MVP now right?
    It's gotta be either him or Allen. I thought Hurts was a little underrated coming in but wasn't expecting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Feels like Dallas is a real Super Bowl contender. They're maybe #3 choice in the NFC, but definitely in the mix. Certainly not where I expected them to be after that dreadful opening performance against Tampa and Dak's injury.
    We've heard this every year for the past 20 years. They have won, what, one playoff game?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    We've heard this every year for the past 20 years. They have won, what, one playoff game?
    How 'bout them Cowboys?

Vikings just traded a 23 2nd round pick and a 24 3rd rounder for Detroit TE T J Hockenson and two fourth round picks in 23 and 24. This comes just after learning that Irv Smith is out 8-10 weeks with a high ankle sprain. Kwesi was aggressive in filling in roster holes. Giving up two high picks must have been difficult for him.
    They could have just resigned last years TE #1 Tyler Conklin, who signed with the Jets this off-season and is playing well for them. Hockenson should be an upgrade. I think he is a top ten TE. He might even be the number two passing option after JJ.

Pittsburgh trading Mapletron to Chicago for a future 2nd.

Should be a sign that Pittsburgh will have George Pickens more involved going forward.

7. Likes:

Betterread (11-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Pittsburgh trading Mapletron to Chicago for a future 2nd.

Should be a sign that Pittsburgh will have George Pickens more involved going forward.
    I agree. It’s a sign of support for their other WRs. Claypool’s best year was his rookie year. He did have some big plays, and Chicago needs more offensive weapons, and that’s why they got a high #2. Potential is in the eye of the beholder.

Dolphins are sending the 49ers first to the Broncos for Bradley Chubb.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Jaguars just traded for Calvin Ridley who won’t be back until next season.
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Heartbreaking news...Mike Zimmer's son Adam who coached with him in Minnesota has passed away at 38.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

12. Likes:

Chip R (11-01-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Heartbreaking news...Mike Zimmer's son Adam who coached with him in Minnesota has passed away at 38.
    RIP Adam. Zimmer’s wife died young also, at 50. That’s a heavy load to bear. He did eventually bounce back from Vikki’s death to date an Australian/Minnesota 40 yr old model in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    He was most recently an advisor for the Bengals. There’s been speculation that is why the Bengals played so poorly in Cleveland last night.

WJ3 to the Steelers.

Remember when they all but had him selected and the Bengals took him with the pick right before after all the WR targets went off the board?

"I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

I wear Elly colored glass WrongVerb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    I wonder if this means the move to Virginia will be put off. They just bought land about 15 minutes from my house to build a new stadium.
    Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. -- Carl Sagan (Pale Blue Dot)

Quote Originally Posted by WrongVerb View Post
    I wonder if this means the move to Virginia will be put off. They just bought land about 15 minutes from my house to build a new stadium.
    He bought the land in anticipation of securing funding for a new stadium, which he’s been unable to do. Snyder is that rare brand of toxic that even politicians (on both sides of the aisle, in both VA and MD) don’t want to touch.
    Last edited by RichRed; 11-02-2022 at 01:35 PM.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

19. Likes:

Chip R (11-02-2022)

Turn Off Ads?