This year's OSU team battled through more injuries than I can remember. Key contributors were lost early and often it seemed this year. You had Handcock, JSN, Brown, Miyan, Trey, and Burke. They just never seemed to get healthy as the season went along, and in the game were playing a back up linebacker as their starting RB. I don't know what happens over the next 3+ weeks, but for a banged up team this may be helpful. I did hear this team went good on good at practice more this year, which may have resulted in more injuries.

Georgia is good, damn good. If I am a Georgia fan, I don't like this matchup. I think of the three teams, OSU is the worst match up for Georgia. I think Michigan is Georgia light, and TCU is one of the weakest (yet deserving) teams to make the CFP.

I also heard the Commissioner say that they didn't consider the OSU v Michigan rematch when they were making seeds, I call blatant BS on that one.

On another note, how did Satterfield go from potentially being canned at UL to the UC head coach? Seems like a bad hire if you ask me.