Turn Off Ads?
Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19596566676869
Results 1,021 to 1,032 of 1032

Thread: NCAA Football 2022 Part 2

Re: NCAA Football 2022 Part 2

This year's OSU team battled through more injuries than I can remember. Key contributors were lost early and often it seemed this year. You had Handcock, JSN, Brown, Miyan, Trey, and Burke. They just never seemed to get healthy as the season went along, and in the game were playing a back up linebacker as their starting RB. I don't know what happens over the next 3+ weeks, but for a banged up team this may be helpful. I did hear this team went good on good at practice more this year, which may have resulted in more injuries.

Georgia is good, damn good. If I am a Georgia fan, I don't like this matchup. I think of the three teams, OSU is the worst match up for Georgia. I think Michigan is Georgia light, and TCU is one of the weakest (yet deserving) teams to make the CFP.

I also heard the Commissioner say that they didn't consider the OSU v Michigan rematch when they were making seeds, I call blatant BS on that one.

On another note, how did Satterfield go from potentially being canned at UL to the UC head coach? Seems like a bad hire if you ask me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

What the playoffs would look like under the system we'll have in 2 yrs:

Attachment 19027

Top four seeds in this system are always conference champs. Also the conference champ from "the 6th conference" will get in too, in this case, Tulane.

4. Likes:

Assembly Hall (12-05-2022),goreds2 (12-05-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    On another note, how did Satterfield go from potentially being canned at UL to the UC head coach? Seems like a bad hire if you ask me.
    I think that was true coming into the year but wasn't the case at the end. Coming into the last game against UK, he had UL ranked in the top 25, had a big win over Wake Forest and with a top 20 (NIL backed) recruiting class coming in. I've no idea whether this will work out or not for UC, but my understanding is that Satterfield's seat had cooled at least a fair amount after this past season.

It had. No one was excited about him at Louisville, but he wasn't getting fired.

7. Likes:

Boss-Hog (12-05-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    It had. No one was excited about him at Louisville, but he wasn't getting fired.
    That matches my understanding, and I figured you could confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    What the playoffs would look like under the system we'll have in 2 yrs:

Attachment 19027

Top four seeds in this system are always conference champs. Also the conference champ from "the 6th conference" will get in too, in this case, Tulane.
    I don’t think they are, but they should reseed it like the NFL playoffs. The 1 seed should get to play the lowest seeded round 1 winner.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Weird hire. Hopefully the Buckeyes can get Owens to flip.
    Owens is committed to the Clarksons. Does Ohio State want Pierce Clarkson? Louisville's AD is a complete moron if he hasn't spent his morning talking to Steve Clarkson. And this AD hired Kenny Payne to coach Louisville's basketball team, so he might be a moron! LOL

Owens is committed to the Clarksons. Does Ohio State want Pierce Clarkson? Louisville's AD is a complete moron if he hasn't spent his morning talking to Steve Clarkson. And this AD hired Kenny Payne to coach Louisville's basketball team, so he might be a moron! LOL
    Who are the Clarksons?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Who are the Clarksons?
    If Ryan Day is interested in landing Rueben Owens, he knows the answer to that question.

If Ryan Day is interested in landing Rueben Owens, he knows the answer to that question.
    The QB coach?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

The QB coach?
    Yes, and his kid.

We're over 1,000 posts, so please start a new thread to continue the discussion.

Turn Off Ads?