Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The Mayor's Office with Sean Casey

The Mayor's Office with Sean Casey

Any subscribers to his YouTube channel? I just came across it this week.

I came across this clip which I thought was very good. He was talking about a WS at bat with the Tigers but what he was saying transcends the game. In big or stressful moments slow things down and rely on your own background/training versus getting too worked up/stressed out.

2. Likes:

goreds2 (12-04-2022),Jaysland Red (12-05-2022),NDRed (12-06-2022),Old school 1983 (12-05-2022)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Mayor's Office with Sean Casey

Fantastic guy, wonderful ambassador to the city. Drove me nuts how much time he wasted between every single pitch lol.
    "He reminds me of me when I was that age -- the way he plays the game, I mean," Pete Rose talking about Chris Sabo

5. Likes:

Jaysland Red (12-05-2022),RiverRat13 (12-06-2022),ShyGuy (12-04-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by OldFashionedRed View Post
    Fantastic guy, wonderful ambassador to the city. Drove me nuts how much time he wasted between every single pitch lol.
    I loved his between-pitches routine - the readjusting of his batting gloves and the cocking of his leg like a dog near a lampost.

7. Likes:

ShyGuy (12-06-2022)

That was really good!

Thank you for posting.
    I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.- Stan Helsing

9. Likes:

ShyGuy (12-06-2022)

Quote Originally Posted by NDRed View Post
    That was really good!

Thank you for posting.
    You are most welcome

I showed it to someone else who’s not even a baseball that really liked the message as well…. it transcends sports

Turn Off Ads?