Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 2023 NFL Coaching Carousel

Re: 2023 NFL Coaching Carousel

Look at the Andy Reid coaching tree... It's probably one of the biggest of the modern era. You can't argue with results. Also you can't say "he does nothing" when coaches that were Special Teams coaches being hired as the head guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but the interviews with the new Arizona HC left me puzzled. He just didn't have that "leader of men" vibe to me.
    Makes sense coming from a guy who was working under Sirianni. Isn't that the exact same reaction people had to Sirianni at first?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Makes sense coming from a guy who was working under Sirianni. Isn't that the exact same reaction people had to Sirianni at first?
    This was my thought exactly. At Sirianni’s first few press conferences, it was like “Wait, THIS is the guy? Yikes.”
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by Rojo Rijo View Post
    Very interesting takes on this from Lesean McCoy, who basically said Bienemy had no involvement in the passing game and did not run offensive meetings. He made it sound like he was a glorified RB coach in an OC position.
    Which has to be the reason why it's taken 5 years for him to get a promotion from supposedly, the most efficient Offense in the NFL over that time.

Every year the O. C. of the Chiefs should be getting a real opportunity to be a Head Coach of another team. Bienemy couldn't even get a promotion as a full-time O. C. to another team.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?