Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anybody going to Reds Caravan and can ask a question?

Re: Anybody going to Reds Caravan and can ask a question?

How about those of us who have read them?

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post

Wow! I'm at 15,000 posts, Think of the time I have wasted.

2. Likes:

Chip R (01-18-2023),cumberlandreds (01-12-2023),westofyou (01-12-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by cumberlandreds View Post
    Wow! I'm at 15,000 posts, Think of the time I have wasted.
    Congratulations on this milestone - does this guarantee your induction into the RedsZone HoF?

5. Likes:

cumberlandreds (01-12-2023),goreds2 (01-17-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysland Red View Post
    Congratulations on this milestone - does this guarantee your induction into the RedsZone HoF?
    Nah...I'm just a stat sheet stuffer with no real impact.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    I plan on going to Redscaravan stop in Dayton at the Air Force Museum on the 28th of January
    Please please please hammer Phil or any front office types after this dibacle rosie reds speech.. not to mention the stupid power point presentation.. Phil has the guts to call running a MLB team like running a non profit?? So they get zero revenue out of 10.8 billion in 2022? What a bleeping lier!! Ask them why they hate thier fan base? If they have zero desire to win after lieing in 2003 after buying the team, then tell them they need to sell to somebody who will not lie and make thier fanbase seem like we have no intellgince and get the heck out of the business.. tell them thier actions are pissing tge Reds fans off. Tell them even Mike Brown finally got the right people to put a winner on the field. Losing shoukd NEVER be acceptable...tell them the Cardinals dont treat thier fan base like this. They have 16 of 17 winning seasons. That draws fans to the park, not a lier that lies to tge fans about bringing Championship baseball back to Cincinnati and has failed!

Bobby Nightengale
    @nightengalejr

Jose Barrero, TJ Friedl, Alejo Lopez and Spencer Steer will be a part of the Reds’ caravan next week along with minor league players.

Reds caravan dates, attendees here:

https://twitter.com/nightengalejr/st...057563/photo/1

Looks like Nick Krall and Assistant GM Grossman are the only people from the front office attending so far

9. Likes:

goreds2 (01-17-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Looks like Nick Krall and Assistant GM Grossman are the only people from the front office attending so far
    Back in the day the car wash would have bins of discounted cassette tapes right next to the cash register. Marked down impulse items by such luminaries as Boxcar Willie, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap and Lulu.

This leg of the Reds Caravan is that bin of cassettes

11. Likes:

757690 (01-17-2023),NebraskaRed (01-17-2023),Ron Madden (01-17-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Here’s the full roster for anyone who didn’t click on the link. Wow, this is sad and embarrassing. This means not a single veteran player was willing to participate. Reveals so much about the state of the organization.

Attachment 19132
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

13. Likes:

cumberlandreds (01-18-2023),Ron Madden (01-17-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Here’s the full roster for anyone who didn’t click on the link. Wow, this is sad and embarrassing. This means not a single veteran player was willing to participate. Reveals so much about the state of the organization.

Attachment 19132
    Hope someone asks the question if India or Votto etc could not attend, does this show thier are not very happy,those players feel about this organization? And if ownership really cares about thier fan base at all?
    Last edited by Redsfan6272; 01-18-2023 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post

Attachment 19132
    Other than Joey Votto, there are no veteran players.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

16. Likes:

Chip R (01-18-2023),RiverRat13 (01-18-2023),westofyou (01-18-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Klu View Post
    Other than Joey Votto, there are no veteran players.
    He would be the only one I would have any interest at all in seeing. I assume he's rehabbing in hopes of having one more good season before retirement. So the Reds only marketable player can't be at one of these. Just par for the Reds course.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

Any player not contractually obligated to attend, most likely told Reds ownership to pound sand when asked.

They are stuck working for a company not even trying to succeed, and they can't even quit.

This season is going to make 1982 look like 1976.
    "Lemonade requires a significant amount of sugar. Otherwise, you've just made lemon juice."

i so wish i could go to one of their stops and when they ask for questions i would hammer them... no more giving them a free ride for failing and lying to the fan base!! I am deployed with the military so i cant be there or i would!

That East tour is pathetic. (All of them are pretty bad actually) I cannot believe they are even going and expecting anyone to show up.
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

21. Likes:

Ron Madden (01-19-2023)

It wasn’t that long ago I went to Nashville and saw Dick Williams, Joe Morgan, Jesse Winker and some others I can’t remember…. Now they can’t even get a single player that the average fan has even heard of or even a retired guy! Besides Friedl I have no idea who the others ones on the East tour even are.
    Tim McCarver: Baseball Quotes
    I remember one time going out to the mound to talk with Bob Gibson. He told me to get back behind the batter, that the only thing I knew about pitching was that it was hard to hit.

23. Likes:

BluegrassRedleg (01-19-2023),Ron Madden (01-19-2023)

5.3 Posts Abv Replacement BluegrassRedleg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulrichjr View Post
    That East tour is pathetic. (All of them are pretty bad actually) I cannot believe they are even going and expecting anyone to show up.
    I just checked to see who was going to be at our South tour. It's ridiculous. I guess it's a reflection of where the organization is right now.
    Rounding third and heading for home...

25. Likes:

Ron Madden (01-19-2023)

Turn Off Ads?