Turn Off Ads?
Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals Part V: Survive and Advance

Re: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals Part V: Survive and Advance

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    I'll tell you what the difference was in this game, and I knew it would happen before the game even started.

The way the line played (good) during the Buffalo game was a mirage, due to the elements.

My number one concern was that they were going to game plan as if the oline wasn't a total poop show, "because, Buffalo."

Sure enough... That first drive you had Joe taking these 5 step drops, looking for all that time he had last week, and sure enough... No deal.

Sometimes I wonder about this coaching staff, on the offensive side. I knew they'd have a false sense if security, and sure enough...

That's the deciding factor in the game, in my opinion.
    I agree that the first quarter drives going nowhere were probably the biggest factor in the loss. Give KC some credit for moving their guys around more on the defensive line and for spying the checkdown option with a linebacker. The Bengals adjusted, but wasted too many possessions before doing so.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2022 Cincinnati Bengals Part V: Survive and Advance

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    They said his reach was considered his furthest point of forward progress...
    https://www.fox19.com/2023/01/30/ben...-championship/
    They can say it, but it doesn't make it correct.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Turn Off Ads?