Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB.TV to include MILB games

Haunted by walks

MLB.TV to include MILB games

Maybe this should go in the minor league forum but …

“MLB.TV subscribers can watch more than 7,000 streamed games for affiliates of all 30 MLB clubs, including all 60 Triple-A and Double-A clubs, plus home games from more than 40 additional clubs and select postseason games through the First Pitch app along with select games from your favorite team’s affiliates in the MLB apps.”

2. Likes:

757690 (02-14-2023),lollipopcurve (02-14-2023),NebraskaRed (02-14-2023),WVRedsFan (02-14-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB.TV to include MILB games

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Maybe this should go in the minor league forum but …

“MLB.TV subscribers can watch more than 7,000 streamed games for affiliates of all 30 MLB clubs, including all 60 Triple-A and Double-A clubs, plus home games from more than 40 additional clubs and select postseason games through the First Pitch app along with select games from your favorite team’s affiliates in the MLB apps.”
    this used to be an add on package.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    sdwagers for Reds GM!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwagers View Post
    this used to be an add on package.
    Did MLB.TV have anything to do with YouTube TV being dropped (or dropping) their MLB package?
    "He reminds me of me when I was that age -- the way he plays the game, I mean," Pete Rose talking about Chris Sabo

Do those 7000 streamed minor league games include all the Reds and Pirates games?
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

7. Likes:

klw (02-14-2023),mgbrown66 (02-16-2023),paulrichjr (02-14-2023)

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Do those 7000 streamed minor league games include all the Reds and Pirates games?
    Well, it includes AA games.

At first I thought this said MILF
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

10. Likes:

cumberlandreds (02-14-2023),mgbrown66 (02-16-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by OldFashionedRed View Post
    Did MLB.TV have anything to do with YouTube TV being dropped (or dropping) their MLB package?
    They dropped MLB Network. That is all.

This information was included in the renewal notice for MLB.TV I received today ($149) if Bally goes bankrupt will there even be a MLB.TV this season? Or will it just include the non-Bally RSNs? In 2020 they took a long time to issue a partial refund

One of the biggest benefits here that is not completely explained is that, for the first time, this will make it easy to watch minor league games on your TV rather than on just a computer, phone, or iPad. If you enter the Reds as your favorite team in the MLB app, all Reds minor league games that are being streamed (top three affiliates and sometimes Daytona) will be available through the MLB app, which (unlike the MiLB app) can be viewed on Roku, Fire, and most everything. It looks like, if you didn’t need MLB.TV and just wanted the Reds minor league games on your TV, you could get them for $4.95 per month as they come free with the MLB radio package ($4.95/month), so that is a price cut, as well.

14. Likes:

Chip R (02-16-2023)

Nick Kirby
    @Nicholaspkirby

This is an awesome deal: $30 for MLB radio AND http://MiLB.tv (which was $50 on it's own last year). Credit to @redsandwildcats for pointing out.

Dare I say that MLB has actually had a really good off-season in terms of trying to grow the game better?

MLB AUDIO Is Now AT BAT
    And has a lot more to offer than just audio

https://twitter.com/Nicholaspkirby/s...Cz8aD4oY8tAAAA

Turn Off Ads?