Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB network and YouTube TV end contract

I don't want to grow up Red Raindog's Avatar

MLB network and YouTube TV end contract

Just another fight over money I assume

https://www.droid-life.com/2023/01/3...s-mlb-network/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    The older I get - the better I was

and yes - I hate the Cardinals (Reds fan since 1958)

I miss Raisor

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB network and YouTube TV end contract

I dropped YouTube TV today because of it. It's really too expensive for how little I was watching it. I used it for the Reds (+MLB package), my UK Wildcats, and Outlander and TWD.
    "He reminds me of me when I was that age -- the way he plays the game, I mean," Pete Rose talking about Chris Sabo

Yeah I got that email too. Not sure what I'm going to do. Keeping it for now for UK basketball.

They all pretty much the same channels, I prefer the service who have the Reds broadcasts.

Good to know. I was considering switching to them. Even though I don't plan on watching as much baseball I would still like to have it for my fix at times. Oh well I guess I'm stuck with Xfinity.
    Reds Fan Since 1971

MLB Network was nice in the beginning. Now its the same stuff over and over and over again. I have in on Altafiber - but rarely watch it anymore.

I 'm just as happy with Apple TV+'s daily recap show for way cheaper. (plus I get Ted Lasso this way)
    Quote Originally Posted by Will M View Post
    sdwagers for Reds GM!

I wonder if they’ll get this figured out. Of course they can’t throw unlimited dollars at it but after acquiring the nfl Sunday ticket YouTube is very well equipped to be THE streaming service for sports fans.

I got the email but YouTube TV emails go to a secondary account I don't check much so I was watching the Ken Burns Jackie Robinson documentary last night and it stopped and gave me an error message. I looked at the grid and I couldn't find MLB Network. I googled it and found out what was going on. Oh, well. I have the DVD of Bull Durham. I don't need to see it on MLB Network for the 10th time this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I use YouTube TV. Lately MLB Network's gotten too NY-centric for my tastes. Going the way of ESPN......See ya.

Turn Off Ads?