Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rob Neyer's enjoyable audio interview of Wayne Krivsky

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Rob Neyer's enjoyable audio interview of Wayne Krivsky

Some very good stuff about his years in Cincinnati and his baseball life in general. Aside from the fact that Rob Neyer's annoyingly hypnotic vocal cadence almost made me fall asleep at the wheel, he asks good questions.

I don't share Krivsky's positive outlook about the fact that the Reds gave away Cody Ross to the Marlins for $1.00. He seemed to be proud of the fact that he helped Ross land in a place that helped him launch his career. I do appreciate that he was instrumental in bringing Brandon Phillips and Bronson Arroyo into the fold.

https://sabr.org/sabrcast
    Stick to your guns.

2. Likes:

dfs (09-22-2023),goreds2 (09-22-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rob Neyer's enjoyable audio interview of Wayne Krivsky

I always felt Krivsky was very underrated and Jocketty was extremely overrated.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

5. Likes:

HammerTime (10-03-2023),paulrichjr (10-02-2023),Ron Madden (09-22-2023),Slyder (09-22-2023),wolfboy (10-02-2023)

I downloaded the podcast and will listen later. Thanks,
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    I downloaded the podcast and will listen later. Thanks,
    Great interview. Was cool to hear him talk about the other teams he was with. Sounds like he has no hard feelings towards the Reds.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?