Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tired of Seeing Ads? Become a Subscriber Today

Tired of Seeing Ads? Become a Subscriber Today

All,

RedsZone relies on advertising revenue to pay monthly hosting bills, as well as a handful of other expenses. In lieu of seeing these ads, you may purchase a subscription for $30 (via PayPal) for one year of an ad-free experience. You may subscribe by clicking here to do so through your user control panel. Both options help us stay in business, and I thank all our past and present subscribers. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

2. Likes:

Always Red (03-27-2023),bagz (04-30-2023),cumberlandreds (03-19-2023),GAC (04-01-2023),Gainesville Red (04-09-2023),Joeyjection19 (03-20-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tired of Seeing Ads? Become a Subscriber Today

I fully endorse the removal of pop up ads in my life.

5. Likes:

bagz (04-30-2023),cumberlandreds (03-21-2023),Old school 1983 (12-06-2023),Red Raindog (07-03-2023),RED VAN HOT (03-21-2023),Roy Tucker (07-20-2023),TRF (06-07-2023)

If the Reds make the playoffs this year, I pledge 2 years of subscription. Who else will join me in this pledge with at least a one year subscription if the Reds make the postseason?

Is there another option to pay? Like through venmo?
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Is there another option to pay? Like through venmo?
    I could, but I'd prefer everything be tied to the business PayPal account I opened for this purpose. PayPal should allow you to pay via credit card or EFT.

9. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (07-19-2023)

Turn Off Ads?