Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: 4-24-23 Rangers @ Reds 6:40 PM

Re: 4-24-23 Rangers @ Reds 6:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    I'm very sick
    Get well soon , Ron.
    “It’s the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.”
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (04-26-2023),Sea Ray (04-25-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    I unplug everything, count to 10, sacrifice a virgin, and turn it all back on again.
    Ah, this is why you had eight children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ky Fried Redleg View Post
    Did John Wayne tip you or stiff you???
    He did tip about 5 bucks, 5 spot was a lot back in 1975. He smiled at me, I was fascinated.

6. Likes:

cumberlandreds (04-25-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by icehole3 View Post
    He did tip about 5 bucks, 5 spot was a lot back in 1975. He smiled at me, I was fascinated.
    Very cool story. Have any John Wayne gifs ? LOL
    “It’s the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.”
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

Turn Off Ads?