Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 4/30 Sunday Minor League Happenings

4/30 Sunday Minor League Happenings

Dayton jumps out to a 5-1 lead. Blake Dunn with a 2-run shot, number 5 on the year.
    Jose Acuna has allowed 1 ER in 4 innings. He struck out 4.

Louisville is down 2-0 early. Levi Stoudt has given up a double and walked two.
    CES was hit by a pitch. Look for him to take someone deep this afternoon.
    Last edited by texasdave; 04-30-2023 at 02:30 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Aristocratic Hoosier

Re: 4/30 Sunday Minor League Happenings

i-Cubs announcer going on and on about the offense; ffs, they are playing the Bats, who might be the worst pro baseball pitching staff in recent history.
    Quantum computing promises to be a revolutionary tool, making short work of equations that classical computers would struggle to ever complete. Yet the workhorse of the quantum device, known as a qubit, is a delicate object prone to collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    Dayton jumps out to a 5-1 lead. Blake Dunn with a 2-run shot, number 5 on the year.
    Jose Acuna has allowed 1 ER in 4 innings. He struck out 4.

Louisville is down 2-0 early. Levi Stoudt has given up a double and walked two.
    CES was hit by a pitch. Look for him to take someone deep this afternoon.
    Since Spencer Steer and a bunch of 30 year olds have lost their eligibility, I think Dunn and Acuna are both juping into my top 10. TJ Hopkins is also jumping up there.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Stoudt getting rocked today. Williamson and Boyle yesterday. Those are my Nasty Boys 2024 members.

Stoudt so far: 3 IP, 5H, 6BB, 2K, 4 ER (and 2 unearned).
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Stoudt getting rocked today. Williamson and Boyle yesterday. Those are my Nasty Boys 2024 members.

Stoudt so far: 3 IP, 5H, 6BB, 2K, 4 ER (and 2 unearned).
    It got worse for Levi as he ended the day allowing 8 runs (6 earned) in 3+ innings. Zack Brown is now the designated punching bag on the mound for Louisville. They trail 9-0.

Aristocratic Hoosier

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    It got worse for Levi as he ended the day allowing 8 runs (6 earned) in 3+ innings. Zack Brown is now the designated punching bag on the mound for Louisville. They trail 9-0.
    Watching the Bats bat, it seems they really would like to leave Iowa at first chance.
    Quantum computing promises to be a revolutionary tool, making short work of equations that classical computers would struggle to ever complete. Yet the workhorse of the quantum device, known as a qubit, is a delicate object prone to collapsing.

Lyon Richardson only 2 innings today in his start with Chattanooga. Anyone know why? Rain? Injury? Something else?

2 IP, 4H, 2BB 1K, 1 ER.

Our pitching in the Minor Leagues is horrible.

We knew last Summer when we added all of these hitting prospects that we were terribly unbalanced in the Minors. Why didn't they do anything about it this Winter? Why waste another season "waiting to see what we got"? We already know what we got in pitching sucks badly.
    "One problem with people who have no vices is that they're pretty sure to have some annoying virtues."

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Lyon Richardson only 2 innings today in his start with Chattanooga. Anyone know why? Rain? Injury? Something else?

2 IP, 4H, 2BB 1K, 1 ER.
    He threw 45 pitches, and apparently that is his limit. In his previous 4 starts he threw 44, 49, 43 and 43 pitches respectively.

11. Likes:

mth123 (04-30-2023)

Cam Collier blasted his first home run of the season.

13. Likes:

Benihana (05-01-2023),Eric in IL (04-30-2023),Old school 1983 (04-30-2023),SirFelixCat (05-01-2023)

Turn Off Ads?