Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: We are not mocking the Cardinals enough

Re: We are not mocking the Cardinals enough

lol those dummy St. Louis Cardinals. They're like only a game and a half above the Reds in the standings. What a bunch of losers!!!111
    I believe there is a special place in hell for people that buy entities that others "root for" and treat it like any other regular business from a profit/loss standpoint.

2. Likes:

REDREAD (05-21-2024)

3. Turn Off Ads?

It seems like there have been way more anti-mocking posts than posts actually mocking the Cardinals in this thread lately.

5. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-21-2024),Tom Servo (05-21-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    lol those dummy St. Louis Cardinals. They're like only a game and a half above the Reds in the standings. What a bunch of losers!!!111
    You must be thrilled
    What would you say.....ya do here?

7. Likes:

Tom Servo (05-21-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sheed View Post
    That's what I was thinking.
    May the Lord bless

Perhaps some should post on this other thread while others try to have fun in this one

https://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?115545-

10. Likes:

Tom Servo (05-21-2024),westofyou (05-21-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    You must be thrilled
    Not at all. But as a Reds fan who understands current Reds ownership's grift, and the resulting "product":

(It's kind of like making fun of other teams that don't have the Toyota Tundra Giveaway, for all the free trucks they are missing out on...)
    Last edited by Bob Sheed; 05-21-2024 at 02:57 PM.
    I believe there is a special place in hell for people that buy entities that others "root for" and treat it like any other regular business from a profit/loss standpoint.

12. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-23-2024)

Now that the Cardinals future is more bleak, I don't think we're mocking the Brewers enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog
    Stop quoting me on things I never said.

It just seems like that because the Reds are the worst organization in professional sports.
    The Washington Generals of MLB. No one else comes close.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    The Washington Generals of MLB. No one else comes close.
    If you say so, but your idea of MLB never seems to include the full list of other teams

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    If you say so, but your idea of MLB never seems to include the full list of other teams
    Not winning a playoff series in 30 years is kind of the acid test for me. That's worse than the Detroit Lions. A mediocre winning percentage (over the last 30 years) in a mediocre division does nothing to sway me otherwise.

They're a joke of an organization and we're back to square one with the "rebuild." That's why you go for it when you can.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

17. Likes:

Bob Sheed (05-23-2024),LiferJim (05-23-2024),REDREAD (05-23-2024)

Not winning a playoff series in 30 years is kind of the acid test for me. That's worse than the Detroit Lions. A mediocre winning percentage (over the last 30 years) in a mediocre division does nothing to sway me otherwise.

They're a joke of an organization and we're back to square one with the "rebuild." That's why you go for it when you can.
    Yep, if a person wants to make the window smaller and say "Well, the Marlins/Rockies are a joke too".. well, does that really matter? So now we are one of 3 worst franchises..
    Reds have had a horrible combination of cheapness and incompetence over the last 30 years.
    Fate gives the Reds an incredible gift last year, and the Reds are too dumb to seize the opportunity.. But hey, we still have Benson and CES today to jump start another rebuild (in other words, to fill space until they either flame out or get too expensive, so we can flip them for the next wave of prospect saviors).
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

19. Likes:

Falls City Beer (05-23-2024),LiferJim (05-23-2024)

What team has been worse since 2000? In any sport, not just baseball

21. Likes:

REDREAD (05-23-2024)

Yes, define the criteria... it's not W/L % it's playoff series wins too, gotcha... what else?

- - - Updated - - -

What team has been worse since 2000? In any sport, not just baseball
    Columbus Blue Jackets for sure

Maybe it's the chili?

Yes, define the criteria... it's not W/L % it's playoff series wins too, gotcha... what else?

- - - Updated - - -

Columbus Blue Jackets for sure

Maybe it's the chili?
    Maybe, the Blue Jackets have won a playoff series within the last 10 years, though

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD View Post
    Yep, if a person wants to make the window smaller and say "Well, the Marlins/Rockies are a joke too".. well, does that really matter? So now we are one of 3 worst franchises..
    Reds have had a horrible combination of cheapness and incompetence over the last 30 years.
    Fate gives the Reds an incredible gift last year, and the Reds are too dumb to seize the opportunity.. But hey, we still have Benson and CES today to jump start another rebuild (in other words, to fill space until they either flame out or get too expensive, so we can flip them for the next wave of prospect saviors).
    Ok.

This thread is about the Cardinals tho.
    “I don’t care,” Votto said of passing his friend and former teammate. “He’s in the past. Bye-bye, Jay.”

25. Likes:

RedTeamGo! (05-23-2024),westofyou (05-23-2024)

Turn Off Ads?