Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 9-26-23 Reds @ Guardians 6:10 PM

Re: 9-26-23 Reds @ Guardians 6:10 PM

Quote Originally Posted by JCM11 View Post
    Marte is going to be a plus defender at third.
    Don't tell my buddy, Gullett.
    Its the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

2. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-27-2023)

3. Turn Off Ads?
    Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    I appreciate the good India has done for the Reds but it won't hurt my feelings if they trade him.
    He has torpedoed his value over the last month. Well, 2nd half of the season, honestly.

May as well keep him and hope he finds his first half form. The Reds wouldn’t even get a B prospect right now.
    The crows seem to be calling my name, thought Caw.

Moll can pitch more than ONE INNING? Whoda thunk it?

Quote Originally Posted by taylor View Post
    Marte is a really impressive young guy.
    You guys are gonna send Mr Gullett into a frenzy !!!
    Its the mathematical potential for a single game to last forever, in a suspended world where no clock rules the day, that aligns baseball as much with the dead as the living.
    ---- Bill Vaughn

"Science adjusts its views based on what's observed. Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved." ---Tim Minchin("Storm")

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Are you still at this? You’ve said the same thing to at least 3-4 other posters here. I just speak my mind. What are you? Eric Cartman?

You take every response to your criticism of other people and turn it around like you’re the victim. You lighten up and take the criticism.
    I defend myself from criticism by others (including you), and that's what one should do. Classic triangulation you're putting on full display here. Look it up if you don't know what that is. If you don't like criticism of players and managers, that's your right, but it's not your place to tell others whether they can do that or not. Every single person here has criticized a player or manager, including you. Try and enjoy conversing with others rather than looking for an argument. Your first post in response to KY was an attack on posters here, was it not? If you don't like what I have to say, you can block me, you have that right, too
    "He reminds me of me when I was that age -- the way he plays the game, I mean," Pete Rose talking about Chris Sabo

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    He has torpedoed his value over the last month. Well, 2nd half of the season, honestly.

May as well keep him and hope he finds his first half form. The Reds wouldn’t even get a B prospect right now.
    I hope they hold on to him. I feel a nice bounce back season coming in '24. I bet his teammates would like to see him back, as well.
    ---- Bill Vaughn

9. Likes:

taylor (09-26-2023)

TJ Bonds.

11. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-27-2023)

Friedl for president of the world!

13. Likes:

Kingspoint (09-27-2023)

TJ BOOM !!!

15. Likes:

KeefeCato (09-26-2023)

TJ must win MVP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Life is what happens when you're making other plans... John Lennon

17. Likes:

KeefeCato (09-26-2023)

What to do with India will be a huge topic.
    They won't get much at all for him in trade. His value is really low.
    He his playing hurt. But then again he always seems to be banged up.
    His bat isn't good enough to play DH or 3rd base and his Glove isn't good enough to play 2B

19. Likes:

Ron Madden (09-26-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by Ky Fried Redleg View Post
    I hope they hold on to him. I feel a nice bounce back season coming in '24. I bet his teammates would like to see him back, as well.
    think his feet are bothering him and he came back too soon.

White Sox score 4 in the first two innings against the D Backs

Friedl and CES hot at the right time.

I have faith that he'll be back in full swing next season, I think on top of the injury, it's been an adjustment for him with the new guys.
    "He reminds me of me when I was that age -- the way he plays the game, I mean," Pete Rose talking about Chris Sabo

Turn Off Ads?