Turn Off Ads?
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17576364656667
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005

Thread: 2023 NCAA Football: We Don't Give a *Bleep* For the Whole State of Michigan

Re: 2023 NCAA Football: We Don't Give a *Bleep* For the Whole State of Michigan

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Just one of those “I’m curious” questions…

Why has Herbstreit been flooding his Twitter with pictures of his dog the past month?
    A new article (Dec 7th…I just saw it) on the Athletic says it is an emotional support dog for Kirk.

https://theathletic.com/5117159/2023...shared_article

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Finally made it to meaningful football day!

And by that I obviously mean Tennessee/Iowa. Can the unders continue for Iowa?
    The Vol's starting QB opted out. Doesn't matter. All the Vol's need is 3 points to win LOL

Here's the list of players, both teams, opting out of the game .... https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-...ying-bowl-game
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Thanks a lot, Bowie Kuhn Revering4Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Tennessee is starting a freshman QB and has had a ton of guys leave through the transfer portal, especially on defense and in the secondary. Not sure what weíll see but Iím looking forward to it. Really want to see how this 5* QB that weíre paying more than Brock Purdy is going to do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I, too, am eager to see the Nico era begin. Looking forward to it.

Whatever you do, do your best to not allow the struggles of life to interfere with the pleasures of living.

5. Likes:

Assembly Hall (01-01-2024)

Cam Ward declared for draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Im curious about Nico, too. How much is he getting paid?
    Itís been reported that heís getting $2 million a year

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Cam Ward declared for draft.
    Surprising. A lot of good QBs to compete with in this yearís draft

Sounds like Cam Ward had ridiculously high NIL demands and nobody would meet them. His last option was NFL draft. He didnít look very thrilled in his declaration video.

Thereís rumor he and his camp spoke with Ohio State early in the process and demanded $8 million and they literally laughed him off the phone.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

The pride is back. Assembly Hall's Avatar

Wiscy all over LSU early.

11. Likes:

GAC (01-01-2024)

And Liberty with the quick score on Oregon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Sounds like Cam Ward had ridiculously high NIL demands and nobody would meet them. His last option was NFL draft. He didn’t look very thrilled in his declaration video.

There’s rumor he and his camp spoke with Ohio State early in the process and demanded $8 million and they literally laughed him off the phone.
    Ridiculous. And I hear some people saying it's not about the money. LOL. When I hear stories like this I hope nobody signs him. If there is not some sort of "correction" made this is really gonna hurt college football IMO.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by Assembly Hall View Post
    Wiscy all over LSU early.
    At halftime there is 500+ total yard between these two teams. LOL

21-14 Badgers

Badger QB having an impressive game. 219 yards passing, 3 TDs first half
    Last edited by GAC; 01-01-2024 at 03:07 PM.

368 yards in the first half for Oregon, leading Liberty 31-6.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Quote Originally Posted by RichRed View Post
    368 yards in the first half for Oregon, leading Liberty 31-6.
    Not a good matchup. LOL

Looking at the opt out players for Wisconsin, they're putting up a pretty good show vs LSU going into the fourth quarter.

31-28 Badgers

18. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (01-01-2024)

DJ U to Florida State.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

20. Likes:

Hillsdale87 (01-01-2024)

Turn Off Ads?