Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 67 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 NCAA Football: We Don't Give a *Bleep* For the Whole State of Michigan

2023 NCAA Football: We Don't Give a *Bleep* For the Whole State of Michigan

Almost to 1,000 posts. Time for a new thread.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 2023 NCAA Football: We Don't Give a *Bleep* For the Whole State of Michigan

Good thread title.

Chip Kelly rumored to be getting the axe.
    Go Gators!

I actually love the state of Michigan haha. Family has a lake house in the Irish hills near Jackson and a lake house in the UP near Munising. Absolutely love both spots.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

The sad thing is, despite hating the football program, I have really fond memories of the University of Michigan.

Back in my late teens into my early 20’s I dealt with chronic pain for years. Went to doctor after doctor after doctor and nobody could figure it out. One of them finally shrugged and said “You might just have to learn to live with it”.

As a last gasp, I got referred to the University of Michigan Medical Center where they had some sort of specialized nerve testing equipment. The hospital was amazing, the doctors and staff were great, and that was the beginning of finally getting years worth of pain figured out and addressed.

I hate to see them simping for a bum like Harbaugh like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

7. Likes:

cumberlandreds (11-14-2023),GAC (11-15-2023),RedTeamGo! (11-15-2023),wally post (12-14-2023)

I'm always going to bleed blue, but you guys do you

9. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-15-2023),GAC (11-16-2023)

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    As you should. Doesn’t mean the program is badly mishandled this and are gonna get crushed for it.

Nobody is telling you not to, but you’re not at all embarrassed by how they’re handling this?

Nobody is telling UM fans to give up their fandom. Most people are just telling UM fans to face reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Embarrassed?

Not for them currently not really, that's out of my control, and has zero affect on anything my life touches.

Bread and circuses aren't worth the rancor I'm seeing

13. Likes:

Assembly Hall (11-15-2023),dubc47834 (11-15-2023),Revering4Blue (11-14-2023),Roy Tucker (11-15-2023),Sea Ray (11-15-2023),Todd Gack (11-15-2023)

Like with Watergate, it’s not the initial crime buts it’s the reaction that I think is wrong. Do schools dance around “the line” and sometimes cross it? Sure. Just about everyone does it at one time or another. But when you get caught, suck it up, take your punishment, and move on.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

15. Likes:

*BaseClogger* (11-15-2023),Chip R (11-15-2023),dubc47834 (11-15-2023),GAC (11-16-2023),RedTeamGo! (11-15-2023)

Embarrassed?

Not for them currently not really, that's out of my control, and has zero affect on anything my life touches.

Bread and circuses aren't worth the rancor I'm seeing
    A random 8th grade Latin class synapse fired…. panem et circenses
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

17. Likes:

westofyou (11-15-2023)

Rumors the B1G and UM have come to a resolution and Harbaugh will coach against OSU.

Even wackier rumor, which I doubt, is that Ryan Day and Gene Smith were pushing the B1G to allow Harbaugh to coach against OSU.
    What would you say.....ya do here?

Did we just become BFF's dubc47834's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post
    Rumors the B1G and UM have come to a resolution and Harbaugh will coach against OSU.

Even wackier rumor, which I doubt, is that Ryan Day and Gene Smith were pushing the B1G to allow Harbaugh to coach against OSU.
    Where's those "rumors" coming from?
    A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor!

Quote Originally Posted by RedTeamGo! View Post

I don’t think he should because he’s a dirty crooked cheater who shouldn’t be allowed to coach. That said, I also don’t hate it because I don’t want them to have any excuses when we beat them and he never coaches college football again after that.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I don’t think he should because he’s a dirty crooked cheater who shouldn’t be allowed to coach. That said, I also don’t hate it because I don’t want them to have any excuses when we beat them and he never coaches college football again after that.
    I think Gene Smith at least knows what is coming down the pike with Michigan. I think this is the last season Harbaugh coaches in college, I just don't see how any of this ends up without him getting a show clause penalty. I think Day wants a shot at him again.

22. Likes:

GAC (11-16-2023)

Turn Off Ads?