Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mississippi Braves Relocating

Mississippi Braves Relocating

https://ballparkdigest.com/2024/01/1...ssippi-braves/

Didn’t really plan to start a new thread for this but didn’t see a good place for it elsewhere.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mississippi Braves Relocating

If you're asking, the Minor League Talk forum might be the best spot for this.

Re: Mississippi Braves Relocating

Quote Originally Posted by muddie View Post
    https://ballparkdigest.com/2024/01/1...ssippi-braves/

Didn’t really plan to start a new thread for this but didn’t see a good place for it elsewhere.
    Interesting. I moved from that area a couple years ago.

The stadium was in very good shape and watching games there was a great experience.

Mississippi is a gold mine of athletic talent, but it remains the poorest state in the union.

I was surprised when Biloxi got a team in 2015 because I did not think the state could support two MiLB teams.

5. Likes:

muddie (01-17-2024)

Turn Off Ads?