Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3-1-24 Reds vs D-Backs 8;05 PM

Re: 3-1-24 Reds vs D-Backs 8;05 PM

Bottom 9

Mat Nelson singles on a line drive to center fielder Tim Tawa

Alex McGarry reaches on a fielding error by second baseman Jancarlos Cintron. Mat Nelson to 2nd.

Michael Trautwein doubles (1) on a line drive to left fielder A. J. Vukovich. Mat Nelson scores. Alex McGarry scores.

Jacob Hurtubise singles on a ground ball to right fielder Brett Johnson. Michael Trautwein to 3rd.

Hernán Pérez out on a sacrifice fly to right fielder Brett Johnson. Michael Trautwein scores. 1 out

Tyler Callihan singles on a ground ball to center fielder Tim Tawa. Jacob Hurtubise to 2nd.

Blake Dunn singles on a line drive to center fielder Tim Tawa. Jacob Hurtubise scores. Tyler Callihan to 3rd.

Rece Hinds strikes out swinging. 2 outs

Blake Dunn advances to 2nd on defensive indifference

Sal Stewart flies out to right fielder Brett Johnson. 3 outs

AZ 12
    CIN 8
    Final Score

2. Turn Off Ads?

4. Likes:

AlaskaReds (03-02-2024),cumberlandreds (03-01-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Madden View Post
    Thanks for the detailed play by play, much appreciated.
    “ It is a shame what this worlds gotten to”

6. Likes:

AlaskaReds (03-02-2024),Ron Madden (03-02-2024)

Quote Originally Posted by Rdirtypirates View Post
    Is this gonna be an every game thread thing?
    I like it, it gives the board an opportunity to have fun, make outrageous claims based on little if any evidence (much like most of the posts)

Aristocratic Hoosier

I see Aditya Pandey has written another literary masterpiece from the spring season, following up on a glittering prose report from two nights ago.

It's beginning to appear as if this UBJ website is more interested in satire than news.

As the game unfolded, fans were treated to a display of exceptional athleticism and skill from both teams. The Diamondbacks’ offense came out swinging, delivering powerful hits and strategic base running to put runs on the board. Meanwhile, the Reds’ defense demonstrated resilience and agility, making impressive plays to keep the Diamondbacks in check.

It was a hard-fought battle between two talented teams, with each side leaving it all on the field. As the final out was recorded, the Cincinnati Reds emerged victorious, adding another win to their spring training record. However, both teams demonstrated their potential and determination, setting the stage for an exciting and competitive MLB season ahead.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...6e24c7f3&ei=10
    Last edited by j.u.FAIRFIIELD; 03-02-2024 at 11:02 AM.
    Quantum computing promises to be a revolutionary tool, making short work of equations that classical computers would struggle to ever complete. Yet the workhorse of the quantum device, known as a qubit, is a delicate object prone to collapsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alf_Red_E View Post
    I like it, it gives the board an opportunity to have fun, make outrageous claims based on little if any evidence (much like most of the posts)
    That’s fine there may be some that do, I personally don’t. I was just being polite be for I put him on ignore and he has done absolutely nothing to me it just irritates me for some reason maybe because it is the same joke over and over. Too each their own.
    “ It is a shame what this worlds gotten to”

Turn Off Ads?