Waiver Time: 1 day

Can't Cut List Provider: None

Trade Review: Commissioner

Post Draft Players: Free Agents

Max Games Played: 165

Max Innings Pitched: 2000

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Tuesday, Mar 30

Roster Positions: C, C, 1B, 1B, 2B, 2B, 3B, 3B, SS, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL, DL, DL

Stat Categories: R, H, 2B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVG, OBP, SLG, OPS, W, SHO, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/BB, K/9
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sava,

I think you might want to even out the stats on the Hitters and Pitchers. Not to me people like playing with uneven numbers. It makes hitters worth more than pitchers the way you have it.

Originally posted by EmtyRedsFan
    Sava,

I think you might want to even out the stats on the Hitters and Pitchers. Not to me people like playing with uneven numbers. It makes hitters worth more than pitchers the way you have it.
    Okay, I'll see what I can do. This is how I set it up last year, but I'll take another look at the stats and see what I can figure.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I added GIDP and outs for pitchers

I'm in sava. I might be a little late getting to the draft, but I'll prerank for about 3-5 rounds of players and should be able to jump in just in time for my "steals of the draft"
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

do they have HBP, SF, and SH for hitters?
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Sava, you might want to reduce the number of IP allowed. 2000 innings is WAY high - you would need 10 pitchers to throw 200 innings each to reach that number. If you leave it that high, teams will start "drafting and dropping" -- picking up a pitcher for one start, then dumping him and picking up someone else for one start. This can cause a lot problems in the league -- my league went through the same thing last year.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I added HBP, SF and SH for hitters and TB, ER and BB for pitchers.

I also made it so that you have to have at least 2 RP, and 2 misc. pitchers instead of 4 misc. pitchers.

What does everyone think about the maximum of innings pitched? What would be a good number?

I miltiplied 8.5 innings by 162 games and came up with 1377, round up to 1400 and that seems about right.

Originally posted by Redny
    I miltiplied 8.5 innings by 162 games and came up with 1377, round up to 1400 and that seems about right.
    Agreed.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

1400 is good.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

1400 it is

Anyone.

This draft is in 2 days and there are 8 people in the league. It can hold up to 14 teams. If you are interested in fantasy baseball, please sign up for this league. We NEED more teams.

Thanks.
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

savafan, I sent you a PM.

I'll join.

Turn Off Ads?