Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Re: THE 2nd Annual Mr. & Mrs. SC Gathering!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDunn
    I'm working on the half price tickets but have run into a snag. If worse comes to worse I'll try to pluck a teenager off the street and get them to go buy them...for a small fee.
    (image of a young lad running down Vine Street yelling.... "MY EYES! MY EYES!" ) :mhcky21:
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    At what time is everyone going to be there? I'm shooting for 4:30. If I get there I'll grab some table(s) outside. The watresses there know me by now! :mhcky21:
    Okay TC just said inside, now you are saying outside.

There is a chance of rain Friday.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

I just printed out some 8 1/2 by 11 versions of this:

Look for those and you will find us.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamDunn
    I just printed out some 8 1/2 by 11 versions of this:

Look for those and you will find us.
    Sorry TD, but I'm going to be wearing more than an 8 1/2 x 11 RedsZone sign.

(I'll have on my stunning Wishbone C genuine imitation diamond earrings too).
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Quote Originally Posted by creek14

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll then...I'll call Adam tell him nevermind. He was going to show up...only wearing the *sign*. But only if you agreed to do the same :

I'll have on my Graves jersey. If he blows a save Friday night I will need protection getting out of that place.

It's been so long since I have had earrings in I will have to see if my holes are closed up.

Yeah, I left that comment as is for the peanut gallery! :mhcky21: :

At what time is everyone going to be there? I'm shooting for 4:30. If I get there I'll grab some table(s) outside. The watresses there know me by now! :mhcky21:
    I'll be jetting out of work around 3pm and bussing straight downtown, so I'll look out for you. I vote for outside, unless it's nasty.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

I'll beat all of you there, so look for the the guy in the all Red BP jersey with #30 on the back, also with the hottie on my arm :GAC:

Also, I'm gonna grab tables INSIDE! Oh, and if Graves blows a save Friday, you're on your own

I haven't tabulated where everyone is coming from geographically, but want everyone to be prepared weather-wise.... hot and humid in Cincinnati right now and it doesn't look to change any time soon. Plus, pop-up thunder storms are always predicted when it's like this.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

If that is all you girls are going to be wearing then to hell with sitting with my brothers!!! I'll let RBA have them... and I'm sitting with you girls!!!

I'll be wearing my Dunn T-Shirt and hat with matching boxers! :mhcky21:
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by SC Reds Fans
    Also, I'm gonna grab tables INSIDE! Oh, and if Graves blows a save Friday, you're on your own
    If Graves blows a save then I'll be right there with ya! Is CQ coming because we may need some pull with the Cincy police!

I'm thinking of making up a banner.... "NOBODY SCORES ON DANNY GRAVES!" :MandJ:

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    I haven't tabulated where everyone is coming from geographically, but want everyone to be prepared weather-wise.... hot and humid in Cincinnati right now and it doesn't look to change any time soon. Plus, pop-up thunder storms are always predicted when it's like this.
    Were you there last year when we went to the game and sat out in RF? It rained like all get-out.

No one can call us fair-weather fans! Though it did feel like we were drinking 3.2 beer! :mhcky21:

Were you there last year when we went to the game and sat out in RF? It rained like all get-out.

No one can call us fair-weather fans! Though it did feel like we were drinking 3.2 beer! :mhcky21:
    That was the game that they started late because it *might* rain...which it never did...and then they started the game and it rained...and continued to rain...up to the 9th freaking inning.

Those first row seats in the outfield made you feel like you were on the field. The players could hear us yelling. IIRC some of you were passed out or near passed out. :GAC: :

She was only sitting right in front of you. Geez, how drunk were you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    She was only sitting right in front of you. Geez, how drunk were you?
    I knew who was at the game. I was simply refreshing their memory of how it rained!

And if I remember correctly, AND I DO (help me out here TD)...you weren't in very good shape either!

Turn Off Ads?