Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: SERP Mission: Operation Captain All-Star

Re: SERP Mission: Operation Captain All-Star

In case you want the entire all star list, here it is:

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/ne...2004&fext=.jsp

Jr is in third for OF, Casey is 5th among 1b.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

My son and I went to the last 2 games of the Texas series and between us, we punched over 200 of those ballots for Larkin, Griffey, and Casey. My son was determined to vote for as many Reds as he could, so Larson, LaRue, D'Lo, Dunn and Kearns will benefit as well. We left many chads behind at GABP.

I grabbed a HUGE handful of all star ballots after each game this series. Behind rightfield they had a big brown box filled with ballots and I just took about 500 total.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    I grabbed a HUGE handful of all star ballots after each game this series. Behind rightfield they had a big brown box filled with ballots and I just took about 500 total.
    Ced rules!

Everyone take note, this is how you stuff the ballot box.

I would note that Larkin's clearly having a better season than the two guys leading the NL SS voting. It's our DUTY to get him in there.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

This last homestand sure couldn't hurt Barry's chances any. Not to mention Jr.'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

There are big cardboard boxes full of ballots sitting next to the ballot kiosk at the main gate. No one will prevent you from helping yourself to as many ballots as you care to take. I visited that kiosk for more ballots several times.

The attendants at Club 4192 actually thanked me today when they saw me jamming a 3-inch high stack of punched ballots into the ballot box.

Another possibility would be to grab a big stack of ballots at the ballpark. Then, punch 'em at home and turn 'em in at WalMart.

Turn Off Ads?