Turn Off Ads?
Page 3955 of 3955 FirstFirst ... 2955345538553905394539513952395339543955
Results 59,311 to 59,313 of 59313

Thread: Be the last person to post on this thread

Re: Be the last person to post on this thread

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    Sounds like it's time to delete this one and start over, then.

All in favor?
    Nay.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Go Here

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...875#post569875

and talk to me about it.

I'm gonna lock it (temporarily) because I suspect it's causing a huge server drain to load the thing up.
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by CougarQuest
    Chip & zombie, I thought Boss was going to address this thread at the same time that he was addressing the "P" thread issues?
    Shortly after I said I'd address it soon, I realized that we could keep this thread open because I found other ways to conserve bandwidth. I believe I made the post that said I would soon address the in the admins forum, so I didn't see a need to update everyone on the situation that we could keep it open; I just let it stay as is. However, I just got an email that we are still using too much bandwidth, so something is going to have to be done either way.

It's this thread that's running very slow for me; everything else seems to be OK on my end. See this thread for a discussion on the issue.

5. Likes:

Bob Borkowski (06-03-2016)

Turn Off Ads?