Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Favorite Phone Prank Questions

Favorite Phone Prank Questions

So I don't violate Top 5 copyright rules, what are a few of your favorite phone prank questions that you either did or conspired in doing?

Already out there on the baseball side are a couple of old favs

Call to the drugstore: "Do you have Prince Albert in a can?" "Yes." "Then you better let him go [click]"

And to the bowling alley (thanks to wheels): "Do you have nine pound balls?" I'm not sure what the comeback is for that one. My guess is "then you'd better see a doctor [click]?"

Everyone else's turn now.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Favorite Phone Prank Questions

No lie. I actually observed this one.

My friend is talking on the phone and taking some sort of survey. She hangs up and says, "That was weird. It was General "of" Electric. They asked my if my refrigerator was running." At that point, I'm rolling on the floor ..... because she didn't get the oldest phone prank in the book. Of course, you can imagine how the rest of the phone conversation and my weeks of endless torture went. :MandJ:

It was fun having a naive Canadian gal as a best friend in high school.

Re: Favorite Phone Prank Questions

The answer to the nine pound balls question if they say yes is "Where do you get your underwear?"

Haw!!
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Turn Off Ads?