Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Randy Moss Pretends to Moon Fans

Re: Randy Moss Pretends to Moon Fans

Yes

My buddy once beat Randy and Jason Williams in a game of horse with a behind the back shot from the top of the key.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62
    My best friend coached Moss in high school.
    My Sunday School teacher coached Moss in middle school baseball. He had some rather interesting stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

When Moss was at Marshall, and right after the NFL draft, he drove in to my cousin's full service car wash, which is near the University. (He had gotten to know Moss, who frequently came through the car wash in his old trashy car.) Brand new car, (don't remember the make or model] but it was a rather odd color. A very light green. My cousin complimented him on the car and mentioned that it was quite an upgrade over his old ride. Then he asked him why he chose that particular color. His comment? With a big smile, "Cause it's the color of money."

My cousin has a few interesting stories about "The Freak."

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron
    I'm not a fan of Buck but I'm glad to see that FOX bucked the demand of McCombs to remove the announcer.
    McCombs should have kept his mouth shut IMO. The Vikings already appear to lack the ability to control Moss. McCombs's demand probably only encouraged Moss to continue his antics.
    I'm guessing that Moss's fine will be covered by the boss as well based on his attitude.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor
    I'm guessing that Moss's fine will be covered by the boss as well based on his attitude.

So it's okay for the NFL to allow the "Despirate Housewives" promo on Monday night football.

It's also okay to have Janet Jackson and Timberlake on halftime of the Super Bowl. (even before the 'wardrobe malfuction' I've heard that portions of it were sexually suggestive...don't recall, myself).

But Randy Moss simulates mooning the crowd and it's a draws a fine? It didn't even draw a penalty.

The NFL needs

Quote Originally Posted by NJReds
    So it's okay for the NFL to allow the "Despirate Housewives" promo on Monday night football.
    The NFL was none too pleased about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Man, 10 large for some pressed ham? Glad that was enforced on my college campus circa 1988-1992.
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    The NFL was none too pleased about that.
    That's what they said...but I'm sure there were folks in the NFL that knew about it before it happened. The Eagles certainly did, it was in their lockerroom.

Turn Off Ads?