Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Everyone please read: forum rules

Re: Everyone please read: forum rules - updated June 10th

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog
    I'm bumping this up again because I've seen too many violations of the profanity rule lately (which, as you can see from reading above, covers masked profanity). The word b|tch, including b|tching in the sense it has been used in, is NOT ok. Not only is it a word I don't want to see on here, it is typically used in a sense that paints a negative stereotype of anyone who disagrees with your opinion. From here on out, there won't be anymore first warnings - this is your warning.
    OK, since I seem to have missed the posts in question and I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, what is wrong with the word(s) *****/*****ing, both of which are found in my desk dictionary (Websters' New World)? If it was used as some sort of profanity, I can see it but if it's used within a dictionary defined way?

The word that I keep seeing that would seem to be more of a problem (to me anyway) is 'freeking' which is being used as a euphemism for a word that begins with 'f' and means to copulate.

Of course, as the old joke goes: what's a four letter word that ends in 'k' and means intercourse? The answer is: talk.

Rem

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by dougflynn23
    SNUGGLEBUNNIES!!!!!! I hope that doesn't get me suspended....excuse me, there's a knock on my door....

now you've done it. That will be the FCC knocking. We'll never see DF23 again!

SNUGGLEBUNNIESSNUGGLEBUNNIESSNUGGLEBUNNIES

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Boss and GIK own the board and ownership confers the right to make the rules. By signing up here, you agree to play by those rules.

So, if they chose to ban the word "Cubs," that'd be fine with me.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by remdog
    OK, since I seem to have missed the posts in question and I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, what is wrong with the word(s) *****/*****ing, both of which are found in my desk dictionary (Websters' New World)? If it was used as some sort of profanity, I can see it but if it's used within a dictionary defined way?

The word that I keep seeing that would seem to be more of a problem (to me anyway) is 'freeking' which is being used as a euphemism for a word that begins with 'f' and means to copulate.

Of course, as the old joke goes: what's a four letter word that ends in 'k' and means intercourse? The answer is: talk.

Rem
    It's mostly the manner in which it's been used lately.

this little guy can also be your friend
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

Turn Off Ads?