Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Game Thread 5/3

Re: Game Thread 5/3

"The double by Reggie Sanders of the Cardinals in the top of the 8th inning was the 1,500th hit of his major league career."--- Congrats. to Reggie... I've always liked him.(Even though his career hasn't been anything close to HOF worthy or anything)

2. Turn Off Ads?

I really can't believe--well, wait, maybe I can--that Miley didn't PH for D'Angelo in that position...

At this point I am wondering if the Jimenez that the White Sox were so eager to get rid of is back.

Something needs to change with this team now. We can not it here and let this team die in May, we have to change somthing to get this team a boost of energy!

And why when we have absolutley no bullpen at all are we carrying 4 outfielders that have trade vakue? Why havent we traded Kearns,Dunn, or WMP for bullpen help?

Someone explain why we didnt see Cruz in the ninth?

SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!

WE NEED A JOLT OF ENERGY!

Because the value for all 3 of those OF's is probaly not as high as it could be. I have already said before I would break the almighty rule of O'brien and negotiate during the season. Whoever is the hardest to sign trade for some bullpen help. Then you have the other 2 locked up hopefully at a reasonable price. As far as the 9th you just saw what happens when a big league manager goes up against a life time minor leaguer.

LOL... Furman just said on Extra Innings that he wouldn't have minded seeing Valentin PH for Jimenez.

I really liked Miley but I cannot figure him out..why in the world would you not bat Cruz instead of Jiminez???? I was going to go down Fri and Tues but I am really getting to the point of not forking over the money..these decisions stink as well as the Front office...besides I can't boo...I might hurt somebody's feelings

Quote Originally Posted by CincyRedsFan30
    LOL... Furman just said on Extra Innings that he wouldn't have minded seeing Valentin PH for Jimenez.
    I can't say i disagree. He makes solid contact.

I used to really like Miley, but lately I'm not so sure. Tonight during D'lo's final AB, my baseball ignorant girlfriend turned to me, and asked "Why don't they just let Wily Mo hit so you'll sleep better tonight?" I didn't really have a good answer for her. Gotta get Mulder tommorow.

Turn Off Ads?