Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: July 10th - Reds vs. Diamondbacks

Re: July 10th - Reds vs. Diamondbacks

Larue leads off with a double. Good hustle by Larue.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Larue doubles to the gap.

Double play not in order.

Thank God.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Barry11
    I just emailed the mlb.tv support people... This is ridiculous. I had been using my friend's account since Opening Day without any trouble, but I finally bought a subscription of my own last Tuesday, and now I can't even watch the games. So frustrating!!
    I would imagine it has something to do with your computer having used two different accounts to access MLB.TV, might be setting off red flags with the service (it might think, since the same computer has accessed two different accounts, that you are hacking other people's passwords and using those, or something stupid)

Have you tried going to "Tools" --> "Internet Options" --> and then clicked the buttons to delete the cookies and/or deleting all the temporary internet files? That might make things better.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Milton bunts back to the pitcher and the lead runner is thrown out at 3rd.

And now a horrible bunt by Milton gets Larue thrown out at 3rd.

Double play now a possibility.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

I encourage everyone to go to MLB Gameday and pull up the Rocks/San Diego game. Check out the "picture" of Dan Miceli!!
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    And now a horrible bunt by Milton gets Larue thrown out at 3rd.

Double play now a possibility.
    With a good hitting pitcher like Milton at the plate and a left-handed pitcher on the mound, I disagree with bunting in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    I encourage everyone to go to MLB Gameday and pull up the Rocks/San Diego game. Check out the "picture" of Dan Miceli!!
    Let me guess...he looks like somebody's mother?

I checked it out. He looks like Mrs. Doubtfire.

Strange sequence of events. Third baseman is charging, lefthander on the mound and you bunt to the left side? And it was all the way--Milton telegraphed that one. Wow. Good camera work by FSO, too. Why does every Fox affiliate have better camera work than ours?
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor
    I would imagine it has something to do with your computer having used two different accounts to access MLB.TV, might be setting off red flags with the service (it might think, since the same computer has accessed two different accounts, that you are hacking other people's passwords and using those, or something stupid)

Have you tried going to "Tools" --> "Internet Options" --> and then clicked the buttons to delete the cookies and/or deleting all the temporary internet files? That might make things better.
    Yeah, I cleared out all the temp internet files yesterday. My other friend has used both of our accounts on her computer and she can get all the games today except the Reds-D'backs... It's so weird.
    BARRY LARKIN
    "You made me hope for something better
    And made me reach for something more"

"Love is doing all the little things that don't show up in the box score."

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

That was good for a laugh

He's got nothing on Don Mossi.

Yeah, I cleared out all the temp internet files yesterday. My other friend has used both of our accounts on her computer and she can get all the games today except the Reds-D'backs... It's so weird.
    Call them.

--Ted Williams

Aurilia flies out. 3 straight innings Reds get the lead off man on and can't score. 0-0 mid 3rd.

Did you check if you're legally allowed by MLB to watch the games on the internet? When I'm up at school in Toledo, I'm considered as being in the Reds "Broadcast radius" (in TOLEDO!) and, thus, the Reds games are blacked out for me.

It also can screw you up if you use a credit card that has your home-address in Cincy lsited as the billing address.

(Just throwing suggestions out there!)

Turn Off Ads?