Turn Off Ads?
Page 195 of 195 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195
Results 2,911 to 2,914 of 2914

Thread: Word association

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Ay carumba!

knee - (to the) groin

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I have no idea if this thread contributes to the access troubles we've been having on Redszone.

I know I originated it. Had no idea it would take on such a life.

This is my plea to let it fade, guys.

I'll try to start a trivia thread in it's place. Sort of a game. Whoever gets the answer right first, gets to ask the next question. Sound good?
    "Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women." - Nora Ephron

I'm ok with it...see the poll in the main forum, but I was hoping we'd make it to 100 pages

Originally posted by SC Reds Fans
    I'm ok with it...see the poll in the main forum, but I was hoping we'd make it to 100 pages
    pages - yellow
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Turn Off Ads?