Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: 9/29 Reds/Brewers Valentin 4th

Re: 9/29 Reds/Brewers Valentin 4th

But I usually feel a little better post-rant.
    [QUOTE]

I do feel a little better, but I'm going to be p.o.'d for a long time after this season, after all look at my screen name.

And after viewing the game logs all year long, I want to thank Gallen5862 for his weather/internet updates from his/her location. They have been most entertaining.

2. Turn Off Ads?

So how many wins the Reds got in them this weekend? Those of us who had 73, 74, 75 and 76 wins are still in the running for prediction glory. Though I imagine the 75 and 76 folks are feeling a little bit nervous at the moment.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Clean sweet this weekend.
    Go Gators!

I'm frustrated. We still haven't been told why Griffey's foot sprain wasn't healing.
    Because it wasn't a sprain, it was a "tear"

how long does that take to come back from? How severe was it?
    3rd one of his career, each one compounds off the last one, the guy is still dizzy, expecting him to play is a selfish at best request. Hockey players have lost their careers from 2 concussions before.

Enough is enough. These guys need to learn to play hard all the time.
    Blah, Blah, Blah...... good lord that whole rant is a swinging 3rd strike.
    Last edited by westofyou; 09-29-2005 at 05:53 PM.

You can count on, for he last 3 years, that Casey...Griffey...Kearns... and Pena will all go down sometime during he year.

It does not matter if it's not their fault....or they are not playing hard enough..or trying..... they just go down on some freak or stupid injury.

Dunn is as lucky in that respect as those 4 are un-lucky....or in some cases brittle.

Turn Off Ads?