Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RedHotNumber17

anya
    April, I can't wait to see those pictures. I will talk to my dad tonight and I will let you know about next Saturday and you can also let me know too about next Saturday.

<small>[ 06-09-2002, 03:45 PM: Message edited by: anya ]</small>

2. Turn Off Ads?
    "These are some pictures of me and my Baseball Buddies...The first one is me with Mark Sweeney...the second is my close friend David Dellucci and I, and the third one is Diamondbacks rookie sensation Brandon Webb and I. I also have one of Byung-Hyun Kim and I that will be sent separately from this email, so watch for it."

Great pics, RH#17!

You're good friends with Dave, thats great. He dated a girl I went to college with. Ask him about Laura Mindard. She played softball for Miami OH. Quite a hottie too.

Great pics hottie.

Let me know what Dave says about her.

Originally posted by Johnny Vander Meer
    RHN17, just looking at your pics, you look like you would be a barrel of fun to be with. Sure would like to meet you some time. Where are you from?
    This isn't matchmaker, its Redszone

Arizona...home of the 2001 WS Champion Diamondbacks
    Originally posted by Ryan the Reds Fan
    You're good friends with Dave, thats great. He dated a girl I went to college with. Ask him about Laura Mindard. She played softball for Miami OH. Quite a hottie too.

Great pics hottie.

Let me know what Dave says about her.

Now that David is a Yankee, I don't know when I'll see or hear from him again. I sent him a care package right after he left here, so hopefully I'll hear from him once the playofs are over. If so, I will ask him about Laura.

Thank you for the compliments on my pix
    A Penny for my thoughts=BRAD

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

Darryl Andrew Kile--12/2/68-6/22/02
    "Mr. GQ...you are be sorely missed!!!"

Originally posted by TeamSelig
    This isn't matchmaker, its Redszone

Nobody said it IS Matchmaker, Team Selig! Get over it!

Johnny V said he thought it would be cool to get to know a fellow member of the gang...just asked me simple questions...nothing wrong with that!!! If you don't like it, skip it!!!

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

Originally posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC
    Great pics, RH#17!
    Thank you so much Randy

Originally posted by RedHotNumber17
    Nobody said it IS Matchmaker, Team Selig! Get over it!

Johnny V said he thought it would be cool to get to know a fellow member of the gang...just asked me simple questions...nothing wrong with that!!! If you don't like it, skip it!!!
    Ah, just now looking back at it (like a year later lol). Probably doesn't matter anymore, but I was just kidding around.

Turn Off Ads?