Turn Off Ads?

Thread: bucksfan

bucksfan

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Why is this man holding a toilet?
    Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit. - E. Fudd

We won the "Toilet Bowl" for our division, sb. That is a dubious honor in many cases, but one which we were grateful for last year given that 3 of the 4 of us were coming off knee surgery. It basically means we won the bracket of all the teams that lost 2 consecutive games to begin the tournament.

We think we could challenge for the true title in that division if it were to remain the same this year, but we have not yet decided whether to enter this year.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

DO IT. You know you want to.
    Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit. - E. Fudd

Well, it's official - we are not playing Macker hoops for the 1st time in 13 years! Schedule conflicts abound. It doesn't help that I have 3 trips to Italy within the 1st 8 months of the year. Anyway, I will start shooting in my driveway preparing for NEXT year! The tradition cannot die now that I have my 1st totally partial fan in the world (my 7-month old daughter) to root me on!
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Arizona...home of the 2001 WS Champion Diamondbacks
    Cool picture, Bucksfan I bet you're pretty proud of your Toilet Bowl LOL
    A Penny for my thoughts=BRAD

"Come on ride the Train...Ride It...Come on ride the train...the D-Train"...Dontrelle Willis and the Boys...swimmin' their way to another World Series Championship...I love Brad Penny...always and forever <3

Darryl Andrew Kile--12/2/68-6/22/02
    "Mr. GQ...you are be sorely missed!!!"

Thanks RH17. Sad to say, but yeah, anymore we have to be proud of whatever degree of relative success we have. WE used to think we were good and would not be satisfied at being the "best of the losers", but now - hell, we'll take it!

Hey, how's that baby?
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

She is doing very well. Thanks for asking. Her mommy and I are the proudest parents! She's a happy happy 7 month-old girl.
    Are you still at the e-mail address you mailed that U of M joke to me from a while back?

Hey bucksfan,
    Our team has taken home the toilet hardware as well. When we moved into our first house, i actually put it on the back of the toilet in one of the bathrooms...... until my wife found out. I think it's in storage somewhere now.

I finally have a 3-shelf glass-enclosed wall mounted cabinet in my study for stuff like this!
    Not that we are raking in hardware all the time, but it provides a good spot for autographed baseballs, some baseball and basketball cards, my Bernie Kosar autographed football, and the occasional trophy.

Turn Off Ads?