Turn Off Ads?
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: O'Brien fired! Kullman interm GM, announcement at 5pm

Re: O'Brien fired! Kullman interm GM, announcement at 5pm

Hmmmmm. Castellini stated that he had a list of 6-8 names; he declined to name them during the press conference but said each would be made public prior to interview.

Thus, I find it hard to believe that he shared his list with a reporter. Personally, I think Hal is guessing.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Post To Contact

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Hmmmmm. Castellini stated that he had a list of 6-8 names; he declined to name them during the press conference but said each would be made public prior to interview.

Thus, I find it hard to believe that he shared his list with a reporter. Personally, I think Hal is guessing.
    That I'm aware, only Brad Kullman is publically known as a candidate. Wayne Krivsky addressed the position as well, saying he's interested, but no one from Cincinnati has confirmed him as a candidate that I know, though I fully expect him to be on the short list. Most all the names floating around are pure speculation, though some (Antonetti, Wren, for example) are more educated speculation than others.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by baseballPAP
    Its 11:16 AM, and I just cracked open a cold one!
    You're a trooper

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Thus, I find it hard to believe that he shared his list with a reporter. Personally, I think Hal is hoping.
    I fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Thanks Chip!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

I told everyone on this board that the hiring of Dan'O was a Big Mistake. He had done nothing from his resume.

My question is if anyone has not yet asked, was Piniella asked to take the job when he visited? I wonder....
    "Some of the guys who pitched well for us last year aren't going to make the ballclub," Narron said.

Pete Rose, when asked by David Letterman who he likes in the MLB playoffs:

"You sound like you're betting on baseball."

Lou was asked about becoming a special advisor. Lou told Bob that he couldn't take a position in baseball this year, as a condition of his Devil Rays buy-out.
    Makes all the routine posts.

I thought it was because Lou said he wanted to take a year off? Well, your post would answer my question. Thanks!
    "Some of the guys who pitched well for us last year aren't going to make the ballclub," Narron said.

Pete Rose, when asked by David Letterman who he likes in the MLB playoffs:

"You sound like you're betting on baseball."

Turn Off Ads?