Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: About 10 of you

Re: About 10 of you

Hmmmmmmmmm, Redszone 10 or people who are mindlessly attacking the Redsone 10?? Redszone 10 or the KRISPY 7????? Redszone 10 or Pam Anderson's Double EE's???

I'm going with Pam Anderson, then the Redszone 10 second, the KRISPY 7 third and the mindless attacks on the Redszone 10 fourth. Yeah, thats the order of people I'll listen to.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    Hmmmmmmmmm, Redszone 10 or people who are mindlessly attacking the Redsone 10?? Redszone 10 or the KRISPY 7????? Redszone 10 or Pam Anderson's Double EE's???

I'm going with Pam Anderson, then the Redszone 10 second, the KRISPY 7 third and the mindless attacks on the Redszone 10 fourth. Yeah, thats the order of people I'll listen to.
    Pam Anderson is TOO scrappy.

Quote Originally Posted by BlfdVaFan
    There are about 10 posters who honestly believe they know everything there is to know about how to run a baseball team and eveyone else who has a different opinion is wrong.
    Marty has been broadcasting Red's baseball for 30 years but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is as dumb as a broomstick.
    George Foster played the game and was quite successful while wearing a Red's uniform but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is right there with Marty.
    Hal McCoy has forgotten more about baseball than the Red's Forum 10 has ever known. Sadly, he is right there with Marty and George.
    Over the last 30 years Marty, George, and Hal have watched, evaluated, and/or participated in over 10,000 Red's basball games. That doesn't count any other baseball games they may have watched.
    About 10 wannabe's on this board will gladly tell everyone how stupid these people are and how smart and intellectual the Red's Forum 10 are. I even saw a post comparing something Ted Williams said with something Marty said. In Adma Dunn's case I vote with Marty. Ted Williams was talking about Ted Williams and not Adam Dunn.
    I love the way Dunn plays. I do not like his selectivity when the Reds need him to hit the baseball. Dunn does not need a bunch of wannabe GM's defending him. He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat.
    I sure hope the 'wannabe 10' never buy my beloved Reds.
    I am very confused on this post....were you saying Dunn isn't as great as he gets credit for? Dunn is the best player on the team as of now....he's a dominator, but I can't pick out whether your taking up for him, or who the heck your defending. And who is the "RedsZone 10" you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by KearnsyEars
    And who is the "RedsZone 10" you speak of?
    Creek is our Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    Creek is our Queen.
    and you are nothing more than mere serfs.

Don't forget the duct tape and hand cuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    Don't forget the duct tape and hand cuffs.
    And the whipped cream. It never gets good til the whip cream comes out.

Just sayin'
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    Just sayin'
    cha-ching

Quote Originally Posted by BlfdVaFan
    There are about 10 posters who honestly believe they know everything there is to know about how to run a baseball team and eveyone else who has a different opinion is wrong.
    Seriously man, if it bothers you that much, put those 10 guys on ignore. This board is supposed to be fun. There's hundreds of posters here. If you ingore 10 of them, you'll still have plenty to read and won't miss anything.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Narcissism amuses me greatly.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ochre
    Instead of naming names and using ad hominems as a game of virtual cornhole, how about actually winning a debate with effective use of facts and prose? The only clique I see around here is the clique of those that are capable of critical thinking and logic establishing positions and defending them with tangible evidence while being verbally assaulted by those that think there is something metaphysical, or mystical about the human language that allows them to express off the wall, unfounded opinion and have it be accepted as the one and only truth®.
    Thats what I would have posted had I been able to put a lucid response together.

GL

Is Coombs in the top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong
    Thats what I would have posted had I been able to put a lucid response together.

GL
    Put down the bottle, it's early yet.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    Not only that, but I'm a snappy dresser.

Just sayin.
    That's true. Somewhere around here there's a picture that proves it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by OSURedLeg
    Is Coombs in the top 10?

He's the commisioner of the "Gang of 10"
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    That's true. Somewhere around here there's a picture that proves it.
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

- - Fletch

Turn Off Ads?