Turn Off Ads?
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: 5/17/06 Reds vs. Pirates - Game Thread

Re: 5/17/06 Reds vs. Pirates - Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN
    just some observations-our offense has disappeard since griffey came back not sure why and not blaming him just an observation..i know this wont be popular but i think they miss aurilia's bat more than they thought they would..rick white number is 00 which is fine because i say uh,oh everytime he comes in..we havent won since griffeys homer last week???
    Why blame anyone? This team was blessed with incredible luck for a month. They aren't going to be this terrible all year, but they aren't gonna play in the world series anytime soon.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44
    The Milton signing was a perfect example. He acted like a crackhead who found $50 in the street.
    At least a crackhead gets a moment's high.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN
    just some observations-our offense has disappeard since griffey came back not sure why and not blaming him just an observation..i know this wont be popular but i think they miss aurilia's bat more than they thought they would..rick white number is 00 which is fine because i say uh,oh everytime he comes in..we havent won since griffeys homer last week???
    I dont think its unpopular and I think your right about Aurilia. Lot of people have said that Rich rubbed them the wrong way last year and they were bitter that he got the starting nod over Lopez, but I think most of us are over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Why blame anyone? This team was blessed with incredible luck for a month. They aren't going to be this terrible all year, but they aren't gonna play in the world series anytime soon.
    The bullpen was awful before the season started(sorry Marty you were wrong) and the defense was porous. Phillips is a nice defensive addition but nothing has been done to improve the bullpen. It will be interesting to see if EZ finds a role on this team(he clearly deserves one).

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    The bullpen was awful before the season started(sorry Marty you were wrong) and the defense was porous. Phillips is a nice defensive addition but nothing has been done to improve the bullpen. It will be interesting to see if EZ finds a role on this team(he clearly deserves one).
    Who is EZ?
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Who is EZ?
    Elizardo

flyer hate to tell ya but u were poster 666 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Who is EZ?
    I think Rick White should be referred to as EZ for now on. Or Burns. Or Hammond.

I think they should tell Rick White that the commuting problem has another solution...tell him as far as they're concerned, he can have the rest of the summer off to build his dream home.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Our Father, Who Art In Heaven.....

Please let the Reds win another game sometime in the near future.

I'm not asking for this victory for myself but I'm really worried about many of my friends at RedsZone.

Many of them seem to be in an awful state of depression.

Please God, let the Reds win a game before any of'em hurt themselves.

Thanks a lot God, I owe Ya one. Amen.

Ron Madden...you should see the posts at cincinnati.com. I reciently gave up on the site because 9 out of 10 posts were about how the reds were horrible, how BC and KRIV aren't any different than Linder and DanO, how Narron should be shot for war crimes and how the entire team should be torn apart and rebuilt.

We should include them in your "reds prayer" also before they or someone around them is harmed.

So....did the Reds come back and win this one yet?

Turn Off Ads?