Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Way to go Adam Dunn!

Way to go Adam Dunn!

I am now a Dunn fan. I was just as glad to see him swinging in the ninth as I was when he hit the 3 JACK!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Way to go Adam Dunn!

Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn
    I am now a Dunn fan. I was just as glad to see him swinging in the ninth as I was when he hit the 3 JACK!
    Yeah; I hate him now. He should've walked. Any schmoe can jack one out of the park, but it takes a disciplined bat to take a walk. Dunn isn't Vlad Guererro, no matter how much he might want to be. :thumbdown
    "It's easier to give up. I'm not a very vocal player. I lead by example. I take the attitude that I've got to go out and do it. Because of who I am, I've got to give everything I've got to come back."
    -Ken Griffey Jr.

Retired

But remember, Dunn sucks. He never does anything when the game is on the line, or with RISP. Lets trade him for bullpen help, he's horrible.

Yeah, well just maybe things are gonna change!

That was clutch! Go Adam!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Quote Originally Posted by zombie-a-go-go
    Yeah; I hate him now. He should've walked. Any schmoe can jack one out of the park, but it takes a disciplined bat to take a walk. Dunn isn't Vlad Guererro, no matter how much he might want to be. :thumbdown
    Word.
    Go Gators!

Dunn should've bunted. I bet the thirdbaseman wasn't expecting a bunt, but, nooooooo, Dunn had to show off.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life
    But remember, Dunn sucks. He never does anything when the game is on the line, or with RISP. Lets trade him for bullpen help, he's horrible.

I can understand and appreciate sarcasm, and I mean no disrespect by this, but why would a moderator want to post a comment like this? Doesn't it simply encourage others to contribute to an already combative environment?

Quote Originally Posted by JEA
    I can understand and appreciate sarcasm, and I mean no disrespect by this, but why would a moderator want to post a comment like this? Doesn't it simply encourage others to contribute to an already combative environment?

Nice to see Dunn have some success when he's really been struggling in those types of situations. I expect we'll see more good things from Mr. Dunn as the year progresses.
    School's out. What did you expect?

The more I think about it, wasn't there only one out when Dunn came to bat? He should have played small ball and sacrificed Griffey over to thirdbase.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

He homered in a 3-0 game. Big deal.

:
    Makes all the routine posts.

yes but it wasn't 2-0 before he did!

things are always changing.

Turn Off Ads?