Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: 6-16 vs ChiSox

Re: 6-16 vs ChiSox

Game over.

If you see Claussen..kick him in the shin.
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Couple of things on two Sox pitchers--since when is Freddy Garcia working in the high 80s, and wasn't David Riske also a mid 90s fastball thrower?
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

I was at a party and came out to my car to check the scores and heard the Reds were down like 10-3 around the 4th or 5th. I guess it was a good day to not watch the Reds. Im surprised the Reds got beat this bad but only gave up 1 homerun.

Could anyone tell if Narron was upset with Claussen?
    Also how did Mays look? I see he went 4 innings and gave up 2 runs, but also noticed he gave up 7 hits in that time.

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    That White Sox "little ball" offense is 2nd in the AL in HRs and 4th in SLG.
    Exactly. I sure didn't see much small ball tonight from the Sox.

I retired early to watch the movie "Signs" with the kids.

Prophetic?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?