Turn Off Ads?
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Reds Vs Brewers... Just Win!

Re: Reds Vs Brewers... Just Win!

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red
    Stupid Brewers, can't they just beat us in 3 hours like a regular team so I won't be quite as tired in the morning? Maybe we should send a letter to our congressman. Would that help anything? Don't they do stuff?

Braves are hot right now too, correct?

Damn.
    yes we need a resolution.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Unless something drastic is done to help this bullpen I am afraid this team will end up either next to last or maybe just ahead of the cubs. This cannot continue to happen night after night. The Red's should have won 2 of these 3 games but the Bullpen blew games that we just have to win. This is getting Old and I am afraid it is going to be a repeat of 2 years ago when this same thing happened all because of a crappy bullpen. Narron is probl in the bathroom throwing up about now. Think I will go join him

I wonder how long the offense can keep doing CPR in the late innings, over and over and over again, until they lose faith and start going through the motions.

How many times can you have your heart broken and still be okay?

Probably 7 times. Maybe 8, but not a heartbreak more.

The Reds have:
    2 All Star caliber SS (Lopez, Phillips w/ Freel a very capable starting 2B)
    A very ML ready OF in AAA (Denorfia)
    3 ML starting-quality catchers

And they can't find a fit to get some relief pitching?
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

Is Ryan Wagner really that bad that he can't make this bullpen? That is a very, very, very bad sign...

GOREDSGO32

I'm glad I left after the 10th last ngiht and stopped listening. This team is even mroe disgusting tonight. Call it a year Krivsky.

Turn Off Ads?