Turn Off Ads?
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Game thread 8-06-06

Re: Game thread 8-06-06

Quote Originally Posted by GOREDSGO32
    HR. Thats it I can't handle this crap. What a freaking joke this team is.
    Actually, the only joke I see is you as a Reds fan. Please move on and root for someone else.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Baez pitching now.
    Is it "next season" yet?

GOREDSGO32

How about the team gets better? I guess I'm not a fan because I'm sick of this BS EVERY year. You know what, if we made the playoffs in the last ELEVEN YEARS, you would chalk this up as a fluke but this crap happens EVERY YEAR. I guess the fans that booed Majeski off the field aren't fans either. Yeah wonder why the house is usually empty, when teams play like this, they should refund you your money on the way out. Sorry, I'm not alone on this one. If you wanna lower your standard and be happy with not finishing in last every year and throw yourself a .500 season party, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcoolguy_22
    why is maj still pitching. his arm is about to fall of completely. he will be pitching like jom abbott shortly
    A very cruel comment there.At least spell his name right.

EE grounds out.
    Is it "next season" yet?

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

How about the team gets better? I guess I'm not a fan because I'm sick of this BS EVERY year. You know what, if we made the playoffs in the last ELEVEN YEARS, you would chalk this up as a fluke but this crap happens EVERY YEAR. I guess the fans that booed Majeski off the field aren't fans either. Yeah wonder why the house is usually empty, when teams play like this, they should refund you your money on the way out. Sorry, I'm not alone on this one. If you wanna lower your standard and be happy with not finishing in last every year and throw yourself a .500 season party, be my guest.
    I have no problems with fans booing a player after a bad performance... that's something that comes with the job, but I've watched you and a few others on this board condemn the entire team one minute, then praise them the next as soon as the lead is back. I can understand being negative from time to time, but be consistent with it at least.

RotoHester

If you do not think this team is better than last years, you are sadly mistaken. If you do not think this team is better then the year before that, you are sadly mistaken. Why do you bother to watch if this team makes you so miserable? I don't know if you are aware of it, but teams do lose games from time to time, I know it's a shock, but it happens. I will root for this team win or lose every single year. I am sorry if this team isn't getting "better every year" or at least not enough to suit yourself. Please go over to the Yankees board, they'll gladly accept your fair weatherness

Dunn pops out
    Is it "next season" yet?

Freel to PH
    Is it "next season" yet?

Come on Freel,light the spark.

Jerry Narron is the worst manager in baseball, and it's not even close. No other manager would leave Majewski in after giving up two straight hits. He singlehandedly gave the Braves this game. Ridiculous.

3 iffy strikes.
    Is it "next season" yet?

Sorry to be the one to give you the news, but you are in a very small minority. Going off on the team and calling them a joke after one bad inning is just garbage. This post is so ridiculous i don't even know where to start. If you are so unhappy, then do us all a favor and leave.

RotoHester

08-04-2006, 09:31 PM Re: Reds Vs Braves (Just Win!)
    Great I knew we would blow it.

08-04-2006, 10:10 PM Re:Reds Vs Braves (Just Win!)
    I knew we'dd come back to win.

Those two posts show exactly what kind of fan you are, this team does not need people like yourself. Please find another team to root for

GOREDSGO32

Quote Originally Posted by wojo1025
    If you do not think this team is better than last years, you are sadly mistaken. If you do not think this team is better then the year before that, you are sadly mistaken. Why do you bother to watch if this team makes you so miserable? I don't know if you are aware of it, but teams do lose games from time to time, I know it's a shock, but it happens. I will root for this team win or lose every single year. I am sorry if this team isn't getting "better every year" or at least not enough to suit yourself. Please go over to the Yankees board, they'll gladly accept your fair weatherness
    Because I'm critisizing what this team does, it means I'm a fair weather fan? Just because I don't enjoy taking crap and calling it ice cream doesn't mean I'm not a fan. We're in position for a playoff team right NOW. If we don't make the playoffs after essentially being in that position for the first what 4 months of this year, I don't care what expectations are .. thats a disappointing season. We've finished 2/3 of the season and are in a playoff race, if we can't finish the final 1/3 its a wasted year. It's not going to get any easier in the future. If you can't pick it up now with 2 months left, you wait until next April to get another opportunity. There's no excuse for this, we were in great position, and as a major Krivsky backer he did majorly overpay for this bullpen though and basically has put the season in major trouble.

Turn Off Ads?