Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 9/2 Game Thread: Reds vs. Padres

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 9/2 Game Thread: Reds vs. Padres

Funny. But it does bring up an interesting point. Some guys have perfect eyes and I am sure that helps. Others need contacts.

Now I realize what steroids do to your body and I am the last person who think they should be legal. But how is it different for a little guy to use roids than it is for a blind guy to get contacts? The guy with contacts is trying to get his eyes equal with that of the guys with the top eye sight. The little guy with roids is trying to get his body equal to that of the guy with the best body.

Obviously there are other factors like the health risk as contacts as far as we know won't kill you but in a sense they are sort of the same thing as far as baseball ability goes. A guy who needs contacts is going to be better with them. And a guy who doesn't have the tools of a Barry Bonds is probably going to be better on the juice

Just thinking out loud, not looking for some new baseball policy with roids or contacts. Please nobody jump down my throat.
    Last edited by MaineRed; 09-02-2006 at 10:07 PM.

Turn Off Ads?