Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dictators... I'm back!!!

#1RedsZoner

Hey Dictators... I'm back!!!

I have returned to let all of you know that your beloved dictators have started blocking IP addresses in a feeble attempt to censor those who they do not agree with. However, Internet sophisticates like myself can always find a way around their pathetic attempts. You guys should be in the minor leagues. You can't play with the Big Boys.

All of you better watch out. You might be the next to have your IP address blocked due to 1 poorly chosen word because that's what life is like under a dictatorship.

You cannot stop me. You can only hope to contain me! LOL

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I suppose next you'll threaten to shut the whole site down.
    "People that frequent Internet forums resemble the cast of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest!" - C. J. Cregg, The West Wing

#1RedsZoner
    No, but I could if I wanted to. All I'm fighting for is a little fairness in this dictatorial world called RedsZone.

Come on... let's negotiate.

Go ahead. Show me what you've got.
    "People that frequent Internet forums resemble the cast of One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest!" - C. J. Cregg, The West Wing

Originally posted by #1RedsZoner
    No, but I could if I wanted to. All I'm fighting for is a little fairness in this dictatorial world called RedsZone.

Come on... let's negotiate.
    Negotiate what? Your right to be an ass?

PSR

#1RedsZoner
    Originally posted by guernsey
    Go ahead. Show me what you've got.
    I don't negotiate with people who are not the dictators.

Or else you've got nuthin'.

#1RedsZoner
    Originally posted by Raisor

Negotiate what? Your right to be an ass?

PSR
    Negotiate the unblocking of my IP address.

#1RedsZoner
    Originally posted by guernsey
    Or else you've got nuthin'.
    Oh, I've got sumthin'.

This is great! I forgot all about the impending strike, and all the sitcoms are in reruns anyway.

So we may as well listen to some deranged, childish idiot make baseless threats to a sports forum.

This could be better than watching the Soprano's

syncope

Re: Hey Dictators... I'm back!!!

Originally posted by #1RedsZoner
    I have returned to let all of you know that your beloved dictators have started blocking IP addresses in a feeble attempt to censor those who they do not agree with. However, Internet sophisticates like myself can always find a way around their pathetic attempts. You guys should be in the minor leagues. You can't play with the Big Boys.

All of you better watch out. You might be the next to have your IP address blocked due to 1 poorly chosen word because that's what life is like under a dictatorship.

You cannot stop me. You can only hope to contain me! LOL
    Hey, Red Storm is back!

"Internet sophisticates like myself".......

Hard to be one, when you can't spell it.
    Bud Selig: "I'm the worst commissioner ever"
    Rob Manfred: "Hold my beer"

https://redsintelligence.com/smforum/index.php

Originally posted by GAC
    This is great! I forgot all about the impending strike, and all the sitcoms are in reruns anyway.

So we may as well listen to some deranged, childish idiot make baseless threats to a sports forum.

This could be better than watching the Soprano's
    thanks for reminding me! Every time I go to Blockbusters, season three is checked out already.

MightyJoeYoung
    Welcome back Storm, hope you stay awhile and thanks for sticking up for this crazy old man when i was bannished lol
    Next time you go to a game let me know and I'll fix you up with some box seats... GO REDS .. Bernie
    PS stay out of trouble and don't take site down it's the only place on line I know how to find lol

#1RedsZoner
    Originally posted by JaxRed
    "Internet sophisticates like myself".......

Hard to be one, when you can't spell it.
    What you talkin' about Willis?

Turn Off Ads?