Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday Playoff thread

Re: Friday Playoff thread

THERE IS A FLIPPING FOOTBALL GAME ON THE RADIO. For the love of all things holy, it is the PLAYOFFS. Where has America gone.

I purposely stayed home tonight to listen to this. Please, does anybody know of anywhere online where I can watch/listen to the game?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum View Post
    THERE IS A FLIPPING FOOTBALL GAME ON THE RADIO. For the love of all things holy, it is the PLAYOFFS. Where has America gone.

Contracts.

Ok, a friend recommended TVU player to me, but I have a Mac and I can't find a TVU download for macs. Computer people? Baseball people? Help please! Ahhh there's no one here because it's Friday night! Ahhhh!!!

Casey singles in a run and the Tigers take a 1-0 lead.

Ok, a friend recommended TVU player to me, but I have a Mac and I can't find a TVU download for macs. Computer people? Baseball people? Help please! Ahhh there's no one here because it's Friday night! Ahhhh!!!
    This is a list of all the ESPN radio affliliates that should be carrying the game.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnrad...ebyshow?show=M

Polanco singles in a run. 3-0 Tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    This is a list of all the ESPN radio affliliates that should be carrying the game.

http://espnradio.espn.go.com/espnrad...ebyshow?show=M
    Thank you. But none of them work for me 1530 has been the ESPN affiliate through the early part of these playoffs, but they've carried neither game today.

I'm very upset about this. Sitting at the computer staring at cbs sportsline is not how I planned on spending this evening. Something about this is very wrong. You just shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on cable or XM radio to catch a playoff baseball game.

The bright side of this for the Yankees is that Kenny Rogers has a horrible track record against them. In the course of two games in 2002, he gave up 14 runs to them in 9.1 innings; in 2004 he allowed six runs in four innings and hasn't faced them since. This is a tougher lineup too, obvs.

I'm still steaming.

Thank you. But none of them work for me 1530 has been the ESPN affiliate through the early part of these playoffs, but they've carried neither game today.

I'm very upset about this. Sitting at the computer staring at cbs sportsline is not how I planned on spending this evening. Something about this is very wrong. You just shouldn't have to spend hundreds of dollars on cable or XM radio to catch a playoff baseball game.
    $10 for mlb.com audio?
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

If no one is carrying it in your area the only way online to listen is the buy that 9.95 postseason package on MLB.COM

Quote Originally Posted by blumj View Post
    $10 for mlb.com audio?
    I'm resigned. Broke and resigned. But since a viable option has been presented to me, I will at least stop complaining about it.

I'm resigned. Broke and resigned. But since a viable option has been presented to me, I will at least stop complaining about it.
    check PMs
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Ernie Harwell doing the PBP on ESPN right now.

Now this is a guy who knows how to let a game breathe.

Someone should grab George Grande by the scruff of the neck and sit him in front of a television.

I'm riveted by Ernie Harwell---woy needs a kleenex right now.

Sorry VP, - I really like to see the Tigers win, they need it.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

I hope the Tigers stuff the Yankees.

I know it's an unpopular sentiment, but I find this incarnation of the Yankees to have the piquancy, depth, and savor of Kiss Alive II.

Bloated and dull.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Turn Off Ads?