Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Epl

Re: Epl

I dont think Jagielka has done as well as expected. For me he doesn't have enough quality on the ball to play for a big club, he may do well at a team like Villa. One of his problems is that he is too versitile !!!

Sheff Utd's best midfielder for me & a lot of Blades I know is Stephen Quinn. He is going to be a star. Utd have suprised me this season, much as I hate Neil Warnock he gets the best out of players who dont have the skill or quality to be with a big club. His moaning & touchline antics still wind me up though

2. Turn Off Ads?

FYI - Brazil plays Portugal in a friendly in 25 minutes on Fox Soccer Channel - Live

So Man U. clinches the league with today's 1-1 tie between Chelsea and Arsenal, though Chelsea deserve a ton of praise for the 25 minutes of the game where, a man down, they put together a blistering attack. Michael Essien had a brilliant game. He was everywhere. Owned the midfield in the first half, went to the backline when the team had a central defender sent off and thwarted a number of Arsenal chances, scored the equalizer, sprinted into the attack constantly and sprinted back to stop to clamp down on the counters.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Essien's performance today was maybe the best game I've seen a single player have in a game ever. Regardless, it's up there. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Essien's performance today was maybe the best game I've seen a single player have in a game ever. Regardless, it's up there. Wow.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    I was thinking the exact same thing.
    The man really did do it all.

Operating at an unbelievably high level from one six yard box to the other?!?!

I'd love to know how many miles he ran that game.

My Lord!!

Scoring that goal?

That's the measure of a truly magical type performance: Who else can you name could even be CAPABLE of playing such offense AND defense? Even the announcer was running out of platitudes for him!

Anyone watching Newcastle v. Portsmouth?!?!?

HOLY JEEZ: What about that first goal by Pamarot! He was literally at least 30-35 yards out from goal...

3 goals in the first 11 minutes.

INSANE.

God I love the EPL.

And Newcastle pulls one back in the 17th!

How good are Portsmouth by the way. Amazing how Rednapp gets the deals done for these players.

Much as I'd like to get into a discussion about Portsmouth, the 2007-8 EPL thread is over here.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61380

Turn Off Ads?