Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 10 Team good League

10 Team good League

Hey guys another fantasy league here. No $$$ involved but serious players only please.

Mine is a bit different than the typical, it's a H2H points based league. In other words it plays like a fantasy football league. Where every scoring possibility has a specific point value, I.E. Single 1pt., Dbl 2, Trpl 3 etc.

The fun part is I have added a few categories that are not so common. + points for IBB's, Sac Flies, GW RBI, GS, NoHit, PerGa etc. - Points for Wild Pitches, CS, Hit Batsmen etc. Again a 10 team league, 25 man roster, Starting 8+DH, 5 SP's/2 RP's/2P's, 5 Bench 2 DL.

It's on ESPN and I have to send you an invite so PM me. I will be posting on other boards as well so let me know soon. 7 spots up for grabs, live draft on Sunday March 25th 7:30 p.m.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 10 Team good League

Geez only one person huh, wow. What do I have to do get people interested hand out rep points? But seriously guys come on it's baseball in it's purest form, where you watch all baseball and have some sort of stake in it! What's better than that?

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

It sounds like a great league, but I'm forced to limit myself to 2 leagues per year.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I understand, I too try to limit myself. There has got too be a few more though that have not yet committed.

I should tell these guys when I say I want people who are serious, I mean serious effort. You don't have to be a pro at it as long as you are willing to at least try throughout the whole season to do as well as you can.

And I also can say that there will be trading, in our league not just the promise of it and that makes things a whole lot more fun.

--Woody Hayes

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

i just got the email . i'll log on tomorrow. 'ppreciate it

Turn Off Ads?