Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's a "Titatnic"?

Re: What's a "Titatnic"?

Quote Originally Posted by gonelong View Post
    Holy Moses. I just checked this forum out. I cannot believe someone went through all the trouble of moving all the previous game thread posts to this forum! Shazam! I love it.

I just went to the ORG and RedsLive forums and did an order on replies and could instantly see what the biggest threads of the recent past have been, sheer nirvana (hey, its a slow day).

Thanks!

GL
    That's exactly why it didn't take too long to move most of the game threads over - all I had to do was sort by most replies or views and move all the game threads over that way.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hey Scrappy, thanks for clearing that up for me.

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Wasn't the Titatnic the ship that sank the same week Fentway Park opened?
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    That's exactly why it didn't take too long to move most of the game threads over - all I had to do was sort by most replies or views and move all the game threads over that way.
    Thanks! The timing of my donation later this week will be purely coincidental.

GL

Good work on the moves Boss
    Go Gators!

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog View Post
    Terrific idea. Thanks, Boss.

However, looking at all those old threads, I think we should require that game threads include the year in the thread title so we can easily tell the new ones from the old ones, especially when someone decides to do the "one year ago today" back-to-the-top.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

Quote Originally Posted by IslandRed View Post
    Terrific idea. Thanks, Boss.

However, looking at all those old threads, I think we should require that game threads include the year in the thread title so we can easily tell the new ones from the old ones, especially when someone decides to do the "one year ago today" back-to-the-top.
    That works for me.

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Makes perfect sense, when you think about it...
    So Scrap, I'm confused: did Marge think that Castro was good in the beginning, and then he just went too far?
    sorry we're boring

I'm confused too somebody sure thought Castro was good in the beginnig.

I've heard his problem has always been he could never range too far.

Turn Off Ads?